User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 22.5K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Granted... Wait... Not Granted... Granted... Wait... Not Granted... Granted... Wait... Not Granted... Granted... Wait... Not Granted...

The changing timelines make our heads spin so fast they explode but not before I croak out a final wish

"I wish my head woudln't explode"
  • Your head doesn't explode, but the rest of you does.

I wish this wish doesn't come true. (I love paradoxes!)
  • Some you hate's wish comes true instead.

I wish I could get this Flash cartoon done sooner.
  • You rush it and it sucks as a result.
    I wish for a Rock Lobster.
  • The rock lobsters all migrate just because they know you want one.

I wish I was a hermaphrodite. [don't ask- i want to see what happens8D]
  • Granted, but you give everyone who sees your post the Jibblies. you are condemned to a remote part of Borneo so your evil posts may never see the light of day again.
    I wish for a white christmas.
  • granted. it's white with light from an explosion that origionated at your house. the angry people of wherever you live got mad at you for sploing up christmas, and they make you do a barrel roll into a pit of lava. too bad.

i wish for a million baloons to lift my house and take it to paradise falls.
  • They drop your house, quite literally, into Paradise falls. After falling down and swimming out of the water, a bunch of Disney lawyers sue you for copyright infringement, leaving you disgraced and bankrupt.
    I wish my DSi's R button would work properly
  • Granted! However, your L button and all your arrow buttons no longer work. Too bad.

I wish I knew how to cook delicious/not-poisoned food.
  • granted, you became a world famous cheff. you are assigned to cook a 6 course dinner for the president, but when you left for just a minute, somebody sneaked in and poisoned it. you get sentinced to death because you just assassinated the president. at least you weren't the one who poisoned it!

i wish that my copy of flash would work and i could finish drawing my little guy
Add Comment