User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Treasure Hunting!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 17.9K users
It's live!

Discuss your findings in here.
738 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've unlocked all the maps, and there are no red arrows on the sides for me to scroll through. When episode 1 and 2 were released, I had no problems getting my rewards or scrolling through the idols. But now the interface has changed slightly, and there's no red arrows, and when I click on the idol, the name shows up and has instructions on how to play.

Is there something I'm missing? Perhaps a browser plug in or something? I've tried both firefox and IE and both have the same issue.
  • ^all those links just bring me right back to the page I was talking about.:confused:
  • The Marvel;243321 said:
    ^all those links just bring me right back to the page I was talking about.:confused:
    Have you logged in first? Cookies enabled? First things I'd check
  • of course I've logged in. If I didn't, I wouldn't be able to see the first 5 idols or be able to click on them. My cookies refresh everytime I restart my browser. Fact is, nothing has changed about my browser settings since September, which is when I had no problems clicking on my prizes. Now, out of nowhere, I have this problem. And like I said, I've tried multiple web browsers as well, same problem.

This is really annoying, as I'd like to use those coupons I won before they expire...
  • The Marvel;243406 said:
    of course I've logged in. If I didn't, I wouldn't be able to see the first 5 idols or be able to click on them. My cookies refresh everytime I restart my browser. Fact is, nothing has changed about my browser settings since September, which is when I had no problems clicking on my prizes. Now, out of nowhere, I have this problem. And like I said, I've tried multiple web browsers as well, same problem.

This is really annoying, as I'd like to use those coupons I won before they expire...
    With not long to go until they expire, if I were you, I'd get onto [EMAIL="support@telltalegames.com"]TTG support[/EMAIL] asap.
  • Sorry to ask but what is the last map the 'Falhala' one because I havn't got that one, do I have to go back to Chapter 1 to get it or summat, what the prize because if it's nowt decent then I won't bother.

Thanks!
  • The prize was a $5 off coupon.
  • I'm a little annoyed that the coupons are expiring so soon. I have been saving up my "50% off a season" coupon to be used on the next Telltale series to be announced... but they haven't announced it yet, and the coupon will expire before they do, no doubt. :(

I already have all the other games (except Bone & CSI), so no point wasting my coupons on them...
  • I'm a little annoyed that the coupons are expiring so soon. I have been saving up my "50% off a season" coupon to be used on the next Telltale series to be announced... but they haven't announced it yet, and the coupon will expire before they do, no doubt. :(

I already have all the other games (except Bone & CSI), so no point wasting my coupons on them...
Add Comment