User Avatar Image

Strong Badia The Free

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 401 users
I recently replayed this episode, and I must admit, it is my favorite out of the bunch. All the characters get to shine and each puzzle is interesting. Anyone else feel this was the "sleeper hit" of the series?
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't know, I really love four and five as well. Four felt the most like playing through a Sbemail, and five was just such a great payoff for me as a gamer (so many well done references). Two did have a the best variety of puzzles though.
  • Yeah, two had 1-2 puzzles per Country, which made it about the longest aswell. I just love the story of it, it feels like a big toon in the other sbemail-like "hey strong bad what if this happened" thing
  • the puzzles made up half the fun! (the other half was the crude hilarity of the characters at diffrent points throught out the episodes!)
  • Lena_P;228680 said:
    I don't know, I really love four and five as well. Four felt the most like playing through a Sbemail, and five was just such a great payoff for me as a gamer (so many well done references). Two did have a the best variety of puzzles though.
    That is exactly how I see it as well.

I think the best part of Strong Badia the Free has to be the Maps and Minions game. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to beat just that!
  • dentbuds;234629 said:
    That is exactly how I see it as well.

I think the best part of Strong Badia the Free has to be the Maps and Minions game. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to beat just that!
    I hated that part for the exact same reason.
  • The thing that messed up was the fact that i didn't know what the Poopsmiths cloud of whatzit was supposed to do.
  • It means no one can attack to
  • oh rly? but Ive still beaten that part with no difficulty :D
Add Comment