User Avatar Image

Sam and Max Webcomic

posted by PariahKing on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
While I liked it a great deal, it seemed to end very abruptly.

Is there any hope for a resolution...?
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • xChri5x;234216 said:
    Doesn't the webcomic technically lead into Season One?
    yes, and no. Officially it's a comic to explain where they have been for the past 12 year, the last comic published by Steve was in 1997.

So it leads up to both the game, and where they have been.
  • Icedhope;205111 said:
    It depends if Pixar is working on somthing big too.
    They are. Toy story 3(D), so it could be a long wait yet.
  • Friar;244652 said:
    They are. Toy story 3(D), so it could be a long wait yet.
    Yeah I forgot about toystory three, But I don't know if he's on the team for it though.
  • Does anyone have a link to the webcomic?
  • Just read it. It was actually pretty decent. And even if it did finish prematurely, it was still as good a place as any too finish. When was it published?
  • It's mentioned above each page. The first page dates from December 2005, the last from April 18, 2007.
  • Friar;246126 said:
    Just read it. It was actually pretty decent. And even if it did finish prematurely, it was still as good a place as any too finish. When was it published?
    During the release of season one, and it gradualy updated I think with a new episode or it was released up to Culture shocks release.
  • The Highway;198337 said:
    Me too, but I was actually hoping to see the webcomic in Surfing the Highway, with a different resolution. Sadly, not even included! Maybe Steve will make another webcomic about that plot where Max dies and Sam gets a Gibbon... Just look...
    Your footer images remind me of this:

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1702/1154893459362hl5.gif

Anyways, I just hope Percell doesn't end up like Jhonen Vasquez. That guy hasn't made a single thing since Invader Zim ended, & he never finished JTHM. For both, not making more comics seems like a waste of talen & good characters.
  • Dont know exactly where im supose to post the post im posting :P So, im posting it here... As a BIG fan of adventure games i have decided to make a tato sleeve on my arm containing: Guybrush, Murray (+ a murray quote), elaine, (+Some other pirate stuff), Sam & Max, Manny Calavera from grim fandango + his friend...
    Anyway, to do this i need some good pics of them, thou i cant draw shit myself and i cant find any real good pics online i turn to the only place where i might find something or someone helpfull, HERE! :)
    If u can help me please mail me at: [email]nick0s@hotmail.com[/email]
    Best of love from Sweden
    //
    Niklas
Add Comment