User Avatar Image

The Legendary Monkey Island FanArt

posted by Junaid on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 110.7K users
For those of you who were not a part of the Monkey Island community back in the days, there was a lot of fanart, as can be seen here

I don't know about you guys but I got inspired right away when I saw the Tales of Monkey Island footage and I've been sketching like a madman the past two days.

Any artists in here? I'm curious if we'll see some new ecxiting work. And I of course hope dat some old favorites like Ado will come back to make some more masterpieces :)
2.9K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's nice! Very detailed! I like it.

...even though I can't stand Elaine.
  • Thanks a lot!

And me neither... not after the happenings of RotPG. Such a betrayal can't be excused that easily. Yet though, I'm still struggling. I don't know if I should keep supporting Guybrush and Elaine after all those years, or him and Morgan...
    Better not think about it and go on drawing. :)
  • Hi Mandahaya!
    Nice picture ^^, i loved this scene! :D
    I hope you make something GuybrushxMorgan ^^
    Hehe :D
    Bye!
  • Awwwwwwwwww! -3-

I don't think I've ever expressed how adorable I think Guybrush and Elaine are, but I did love it when they were re-united. They are just too damn cute together X3
  • Why, of course there will be some good GxM stuff, WeRa... wink wink, nudge nudge! ^^ Seriously, I'll stick to my promise.

Dang, it's not even been that long since harald finished his run, and I'm into GxE again... already. Why does Morgan confuse me that much?
    Ah, whatever. They are cute indeed, Tempest! ~3~

edit: harald was right, I really screwed up her right wrist. Replaced the old picture with an improved version.
  • I made this "Happy New Year" card for SWP and his brother Mihai. I hope they like it! :p
  • Hahahaha xD
    Nice card! :D I loved the Stan's new store song!!! :D:D:D
    Happy New year for you too ^^
    Thanks Manahaya :D
    Your drawing already was beautiful, you don't had to fix it :p
    Well, i'll be waiting for your GxM drawing :D
    Bye!
  • I have to say, even after the way Elaine acted, I still totally support them. Why? Because she had a plan. :3 While it required some very tough love on her part, the fact that she trusted and believed enough in Guybrush to be there in the end is very sweet to me. What can I say? I'm a sucker for sap X3
  • ^ And with that, I totally agree with XD
  • Yeah, I'm still baffled as to how people still saw it as a betrayal by the end, when you learn that she so clearly went through all that stuff for his sake. :| But oh well, to each their own!

MORE ELAINE.

Concept art of a teen Elaine, pre-governor, and while still a student in "pirate school," from a little comic I'm going to do. The comic is not really a big deal as it's one or two pages, but I still wanted to see if the look I was going for would work.
Add Comment