User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 21.9K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You can't. 'Cause you attacked me, Dr. Jello. You must be an Maxilyah supporter. You find a job as a janitors... plunger.

I wish this whole thread would just start over.
  • Time reverts to three days ago when your arch-nemesis Maxilyah started this thread. Everything proceeds exactly as it already has, causing you to repeat your wish, trap us all in an endless time loop, and you never get to find out how Maxilyah responds to your declaration of war.

Because of my part in that, I wish i had never discovered this thread
  • your entire existence accidentally deletes. FAIL.
    I wish that Micheal Jackson would stay dead.
  • Michael Jackson stays dead, but his awesome music lives on forever. FAIL.

As a taxpayer, I wish I could collect interest on the money I gave to TARP to bail out evil banks that will turn around and lend it back to me at an exhorbitant rate (hopefully)
  • the government wants in on this new financial plan too. Soon, it's the latest fad and it's jjust normal. Then, inflation kicks in and you go bankrupt. Hope you know where your local homeless shelter is, cause it's a cold winter!

I wish i could be OVER 9000% more awesome
  • Granted, but all the other humans get 15000% more awesome to compensate, leaving you the worst loser known on earth.

I wish I had a cat.
  • you get a tiger named Hobbes. He tackles you every day after school, leading to a life of terror.
    I wish I had a $1000 iTunes Gift card
  • Chuck Norris-- Winslow bought the last one in existence. Too bad.

I wish I had a road roller. And a nuclear reactor.
  • the nuclear reactor explodes, destroying itself, the Road roller, all your worldly possessions, and you. Oops.
    I wish that product placement would ceace to exist.
  • It ceases to exist and now you field every organ of your body is misplaced and your nose is exchanged for another intimate organ. You look like Gonzo from the Muppet Baby and people think you are him turned back from reality, you become sad and depressed and headlines every tabloid from bad scandals...

I wish for everybody in this forum to admire me and wish to be me...
Add Comment