User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Movie - Who would YOU cast?

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 13.3K users
Hey guys!

I figured out another fun little thing to do while we wait for the first episode. If there ever will be a Monkey Islandmovie, who would you cast as Guybrush, Elaine, LeChuck, Voodoo Lady, Stan, Murray etc etc. ?
Just write below something like this.
My Cast:
Guybrush - ?
Elaine - ?
LeChuck - ?
Stan - Jim Carrey
Voodoo Lady - Whoopee Goldberg
Murray - Christopher Lloyd :p
and continue the list
131 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • strongbrush1;139590 said:

lechuck: Billy connally
    ^this. Is. Genius.
  • I want Benicio del Toro to play LeChuck (if there was a movie, which I don't want), his crazy character in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (when I watched it again recently the idea just really took me), and the way he looks with the beard, he seems perfect to me.

Billy connolly's just too...scottish. (Joke but don't take it too personally if you're a scott, I also have scottish blood.)
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    MI Maniac;252901 said:
    Voodoo Lady - Whoopie Goldberg :)
    Please tell us that you are joking. I sense you're joking but we need assurance.
    Anyway thanks for the mental image.
  • I Thought It Would Be Really Funny.....And One Of Her Co-Stars From Sister Act To Be Sister Agnes :)
  • Oprah? She has to be fatter though and she probably can't act. :p
  • I'd cast people from the Twilight and Harry Potter movies, and Miley Cyrus. I will be a millionaire! All the little girls will be like "Oh, that actor(ess)! I love her/him!" and all the cool people will be like "Monkey Island! I must see it!" Everyone (except the actor[ess] obsessed fangirls) will hate it, but it'll be too late! I'll be rich! Muahahhaha!
  • Rembrandt Q. Einstein;253003 said:
    Oprah? She has to be fatter though and she probably can't act. :p
    I do not think she would be right for the part... but Oprah actually can act.. she was nominated for an Oscar and all, for the movie The Color Purple..
  • Wow I didn't realise. She doesn't really have the right "look" though you're right. Wonder if she could do the voice...
  • Irishmile;253027 said:
    I do not think she would be right for the part... but Oprah actually can act.. she was nominated for an Oscar and all, for the movie The Color Purple..
    I love that film ^^
  • TomPravetz;253006 said:
    I'd cast people from the Twilight and Harry Potter movies, and Miley Cyrus. I will be a millionaire! All the little girls will be like "Oh, that actor(ess)! I love her/him!" and all the cool people will be like "Monkey Island! I must see it!" Everyone (except the actor[ess] obsessed fangirls) will hate it, but it'll be too late! I'll be rich! Muahahhaha!
    The sad part is that, despite you saying this as a joke, your probably 100% correct...
Add Comment