User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.5K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • avistew;257481 said:
    I love this thread. So many good-looking males to look at. Keep them coming, okay? :P

(Most people I know who play scrabble are much younger than 60. Why, my brother even gained a scrabble prize when he was still in high school.)
    Excuse me but i heard you liked all of the males picture. Feel free to post my pic in your room. Mines in page 2 of this thread!
  • Everlast;257526 said:
    Excuse me but i heard you liked all of the males picture. Feel free to post my pic in your room. Mines in page 2 of this thread!
    It's already hanging over my bed. You've got such a great smile! :dreamy:
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    haydenwce27;257185 said:
    Strip scrabble, hahaha! That's easily the funniest thing I've read all day :). Considering most people that play scrabble are over 60, I really hope this game doesn't gather momentum.
    I did play Scrabble in the bath once... :o

Hanging out one evening, I wanted to take a bath, boyfriend wanted to play Scrabble... well compromise is the key to a good relationship, right? Although I probably would have drawn the line at bath + Playstation. :p

Me at the indoor water park in the Great Wolf Lodge.
  • We have one of those in WI
  • Yohmi;257161 said:
    and I don’t want to be spotted like a branded man (which I’m not ^^).
    Erm... your avatar says otherwise hahaha.

Anyway, here is another pic of me. No hood obscuring my hair this time.

• Derwin;257817 said:
    Erm... your avatar says otherwise hahaha.

Anyway, here is another pic of me. No hood obscuring my hair this time.

Sure ^^ I originally made that back in 2006 to let telltale’s staff know that their games were highly waited into the Mac platform, as their first game, Bone, was :)
    And it seems like it’s just a matter of weeks from now :)
  • Haggis;257114 said:
    Do you always play Scrabble in the nude? Or was this strip Scrabble?
    It is strip scrabble, but I'm not nude in that picture. I'm wearing this new whole-body suit that resembles skin.
  • I'm only curious about how the hell you put your thinking rock inside to sit on during fierce matches of Strip Scrabble.
Add Comment