User Avatar Image

The game on disk

posted by Moody Blue on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
I'm from the UK, will the disk still get posted to me and if so when?
74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GuruGuru214;259724 said:
    So I decided it would be easier to print it and attach it to a real cartridge. But I didn't want to ruin a real cartridge, so it's only loosely secured with tape.
    But you somehow managed to make the paper feel "used" and cut the corners perfectly (presuming the paper you printed it on was A4 letter), it doesn't feel like scissors cut for a bit there.

Btw, I rarely say that, but... nice work.

Also, if you'd known how easy it is to do the same thing in Photoshop, you'd be quite surprised.
  • Oh, I know how easy it can be...for anyone decent at it. I use Photoshop every once in a while, but it's rare that I want to do anything that I can't do just as well or better in MS Paint.

Anyway, thanks. I really didn't do anything to the paper, except sort of try to curl it slightly so it would curl down instead of up (though when I got up this morning, it had curled up overnight anyway). And I probably could've done better on the cutting. When I took the label off, I saw just a tiny bit of white left on the edge.
  • GuruGuru214;259894 said:
    Oh, I know how easy it can be...for anyone decent at it. I use Photoshop every once in a while, but it's rare that I want to do anything that I can't do just as well or better in MS Paint.

Anyway, thanks. I really didn't do anything to the paper, except sort of try to curl it slightly so it would curl down instead of up (though when I got up this morning, it had curled up overnight anyway). And I probably could've done better on the cutting. When I took the label off, I saw just a tiny bit of white left on the edge.
    Artists are always the ones most critical of their own work. It looks great.

...now, we just need someone to design an Arcade cabinet for Tales.
  • Thanks for posting this Q - well i'm in Australia and lookign fwd to getting the disk(s) too. :D
  • GuruGuru214;259707 said:
    Pff, you amateurs with your Photoshop. THIS is how you do a mock up!

imageimage
    Best..... Mock up .......... Ever.:guybrush:
  • Where can we get one of them thar maps? That's a great idea.
  • I'm really hoping they go back to disc authentication and actually have the video content accessible from a DVD player. These two missing features killed the W+G DVD in my opinion.
  • jweir;263840 said:
    I'm really hoping they go back to disc authentication and actually have the video content accessible from a DVD player. These two missing features killed the W+G DVD in my opinion.
    Which 2 missing features?
  • Chyron8472;264027 said:
    Which 2 missing features?
    Disc authentification (rather than online activation) and being able to read video content on a DVD player.
Add Comment