User Avatar Image

Are ToMI shirts coming?

posted by dnatapov on - last edited - Viewed by 766 users
As per topic. I would LOVE some pirate-y t-shirts/shirts. Any chance that this will happen?
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guinea;260198 said:
    I'd pay money for a "Trial of the Century-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y" shirt.
    what would you usely payfor a t-shirt?
  • I'd only want toys if they have one of the ones with the fake Guybrush voice saying "That's the Second biggest monkey head I've ever encountered!"
  • Guinea;260198 said:
    I'd pay money for a "Trial of the Century-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y" shirt.
    Thirded. That's what I was going to suggest, actually. I know Stan's merchandise was a joke but if it actually was for sale I'd get it. The T-shirt at least.

If you do that though, make sure he gets his share of the reproduction profits.
  • And that it's not made with cheap Phatt Island labor.
  • avistew;260255 said:

If you do that though, make sure he gets his share of the reproduction profits.
    Seeing as how Stan is always asked how his business is going (from the preceding game), this would be a great in-joke if Stan in Season 2 made comment of how his merchandise actually performed (on the basis of the real merchandise to fans).
  • Griswald Goodsoup;260287 said:
    Seeing as how Stan is always asked how his business is going (from the preceding game), this would be a great in-joke if Stan in Season 2 made comment of how his merchandise actually performed (on the basis of the real merchandise to fans).
    Definitely, but if the real merchandise sells too well, Stan could end up rich and not needing to...
    Oh, who am I kidding, he'd try to get more money anyways. Be it only to afford the personal massage therapist he must need for his sore and knotted shoulders. Waiting his arms constantly like that has to be hard on them.
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    2011 MI Calendar (It's too late for 2010)
    And if the real release dates are marked.... I sense those will sell pretty well.

Another variant:
    Countdown calendars (30 days remaining, 29 days remaining, and so on)

I know some will ask for a swimsuit edition, but I'd be happy with a regular calendar for 2011
  • I still want a Murray hacky sack.
  • Sometimes one should pay the little extra to get quality.
    Poor Stan was scammed when ordering from China.
  • Ne0n;260346 said:
    Sometimes one should pay the little extra to get quality.
    Poor Stan was scammed when ordering from China.
    lololololololololololololololololololol
    You could always do the Ghost version in Chapter 5 :D
Add Comment