User Avatar Image

Grand Adventures disc ships February 2010!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
Hey there enthusiasts,

We ran into some difficulty putting together the collector's DVD and to ensure you're getting the best possible product, we're shipping it starting January 2010. It won't be out in time for the holidays, but we have some great specials planned for our store for the season.

See you in January!
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Euegne, send a message to [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email]. They will get a code around that you can enter to have the dvd end up costing you nothing. Also, I don't believe the codes ever expire so you could just hold off on using it until ToMI is ready for pre-order (which by all indicators should be soon).
  • Hey, I just saw the shiny disc version in Wal-mart! It was awesome! (And almost sold out!)

Makes me wonder when I'll get mine! :D
  • Did somebody get the letter from Telltale already? I didn't. And I don't see on the "Your game" page that my disc was shipped. Was the shipping delayed again?
  • Buezrello;260614 said:
    Did somebody get the letter from Telltale already? I didn't. And I don't see on the "Your game" page that my disc was shipped. Was the shipping delayed again?
    I believe that there is a separate retail version. Telltale were planning to start posting our copies the day before yesterday.
  • My order shows that it was submitted to the warehouse but not actually shipped yet. Anyone actually see where their order has shipped?
  • Mine also says submitted to warehouse. Is the version being shipped by Telltale different from the ones currently in WalMart?
  • MrAdventure;260717 said:
    Mine also says submitted to warehouse. Is the version being shipped by Telltale different from the ones currently in WalMart?
    Yes, the version we are getting has bonus features that you can't get anywhere else.
  • User Avatar Image
    Will BANNED
    They actually aren't all that drastically different. We went through different manufacturers for the different versions, and actually sent off the season customer disk first, but due to some manufacturing delays the store copy made it out first.
  • Thanks for the specific feedback. I was wondering why this all came down the way it did.
  • Mine has shipped! Yea!

This a great day for TTG-- Mac releases AND shipping W&G discs!

Now I just have to wait impatiently at the mailbox for it to arrive!
Add Comment