User Avatar Image

Cart contents overflowing

posted by Pinchpenny on - last edited - Viewed by 363 users

This only ever seems to happen on the front page of the forum, but oddly not every time. It doesn't seem to be in relation to what welcome pretext it displays. Using Firefox 3.5.7.
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    That looks interesting. I am using Firefox 3.5.7 too and i've never experienced that.
    Does it happen often enough that you can tell if it stops while making some tests?
    Have you tried clearing Firefox cache?
    Have you tried running Firefox in safe mode?
  • On the forums, it doesn't usually slide over to say 'X Items'
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    Yeah, that's a weird one. That slide effect is powered by jQuery, which we use on the rest of the site but not on the forums (because they don't play nice together). Are you still seeing this?
  • Just a note that I've seen this on occasion with Firefox as well. A Control-Reload usually fixes it.
  • I come to say that appeared to me in the Mac Revolution Page. In Firefox.

And. yes, reloading fix it any way.
  • I've also had this happen, using Firefox (3.5.7). Reloading the page fixed it for a short while.
  • David E;261277 said:
    Yeah, that's a weird one. That slide effect is powered by jQuery, which we use on the rest of the site but not on the forums (because they don't play nice together). Are you still seeing this?
    Yeah, I'm still getting this. It's doesn't occur on hovering, it's just there when the page loads.
This discussion has been closed.