User Avatar Image

Which supporting character(s) would you like to come back after Tales?

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
Spoiler Alert

Guybrush has had many supporting characters throughout the MI series. Of course Elaine, LeChuck, Stan and the Voodoo Lady always appear in every MI game so they're a given.

Which supporting characters would you like to see in the next MI game(s) (after ToMI,) and why?

You don't have to say Largo LeGrande or Murray because everyone knows they're both awesome. Nor do you have to say Morgan because the cliffhanger at the end of Ch5 involves her anyway.

Just maybe talk about which supporting characters were your favorite, and what you might see them doing if they came back... hopefully our ideas will be better than what they actually did to Murray and Herman in EMI.

[I know there probably is a similar thread like this on the forums, but because of possible Necromancy issues (replying to dead topics), and since RoTPG was released since then, I decided to open a new topic about it.]
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Only by Lucasarts. I've been nagging about them since Tales came out.
  • Morgan and Winslow should join the regular cast of Guybrush, Elaine, LeChuck, Stan and the Voodoo Lady IMHO.

I'd love to see Moose come back, because he was easily the funniest of the D.U.B.M.I members in my book, and one of the funniest characters of the entire season.

Also, I know I'm being a traitor to my username, but I don't care if we don't see the Men of Low Moral Fiber or not. They're not especially compelling or even memorable if you ask me.
  • Herman Toothrot, no Tales supporting characters returns please. I don't like Winslow and Morgan. At all
  • Secret Fawful;261889 said:

Morgans a shoe-in, so instead I'll give my second most wanted to Winslow. As long as Anemone doesn't follow.
    I completely agree with this.

Not so sure about Bugeye, though. He's a good character, but I'm not sure if he should make another appearance, I'd need some convincing.
  • thin029;261962 said:
    Herman Toothrot, no Tales supporting characters returns please. I don't like Winslow and Morgan. At all
    Well leave then. Don't come back, we don't want you here... just kidding :), you can like whoever you like, and dislike whoever you like... I mean, dislike, or like? I dunno, I'm foncusing myself.
  • thin029;261962 said:
    Herman Toothrot, no Tales supporting characters returns please. I don't like Winslow and Morgan. At all
    I read this and died a little inside.
  • GuruGuru214;262017 said:
    I read this and died a little inside.
    Yeah, I sorta got the same feeling. I really love both of those characters and almost felt like someone had just insulted a friend or family member.

I'm not completely serious about that.
  • jp-30;262036 said:
    Timmy.
    ...the monkey? Agreed.
  • Cannibals for sure, especially Lemonhead!
    Mort too!
    And just for continuity's sake (and to represent EfMI as not being a total flop) bring in Pegnose Pete and Largo LaGrande - part of a sinister gang...
Add Comment