New Frontier Eps 1+2 Waiting Thread - Now out on PC (Steam/TTG/Win 10), Xbox One, PS4, iOS, Android

Comments

• A New Frontier It's like a Wellington...

We are moving to it many of time but we don't know if we will come to it.
    It will funny if we will have the same situation with both Kenny and Clem, when they came to Wellington, but the woman told them to come back after a couple of months.

We are already very close to release, we will see the trailer, and then at the end, "Coming in February 2017," and we will have to seek shelter a couple of months...
    But this, of course, will not happen, I'm sure. We're almost there.

It's all about of time.

• If it is so, then why they haven't released it for PC?? It doesn't make sense.

Acheive250 posted: »

Is that the cover art? Has it been rated by the ESRB? Maybe they have released it, and maybe they're just waiting for us to find out!!

• I don't think it's fake maybe because they sell the disc with the "code" or something of the game that when the game will be released you can just download it by using the disc. This is my guess and it's the most logical thing that I think.

Nurph posted: »

When you put it in your cart it says "Εκτιμώμενη διαθεσιμότητα: 21/11/2016" Release or Deliverydate... I don't know. Maybe it

• I hope so

Karnedg2013 posted: »

A New Frontier It's like a Wellington... We are moving to it many of time but we don't know if we will come to it. It will fun

• They said NOVEMBER and it has to be NOVEMBER!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

A New Frontier It's like a Wellington... We are moving to it many of time but we don't know if we will come to it. It will fun

• I think I got used to not getting news anytime soon, so I don't expect anything when I check this thread.

• I think I got used to not getting news anytime soon, so I don't expect anything when I check this thread.

enter image description here

xfuriouss posted: »

I think I got used to not getting news anytime soon, so I don't expect anything when I check this thread.

• It's still November last I checked. I'll admit to being... perturbed at the 11/11/16 tweet saying we'd be seeing or hearing something this week, which is pretty much over unless they are putting something out on a Saturday. Next week is Thanksgiving, and maybe we'll hear something on Black Friday about a release on the 29th, literally the last day in November of this year.

At this point I'll be happy if it even comes out this year.

Like I've said before, I dislike delays, but understand they are oftentimes necessary, it's the total lack of any communication that bites my ass. But like I've said before, given all the platforms it's coming out on, they may be prevented from making statements due to contractual issues.

So I guess just keep our fingers crossed...

kostas1348 posted: »

They said NOVEMBER and it has to be NOVEMBER!

• Coming on here to all the comments and no video

• The meltdown here is hilarious. Job said "might", not "will". You guys were not guaranteed news this week.

• You must work for Telltale.

The meltdown here is hilarious. Job said "might", not "will". You guys were not guaranteed news this week.

• Yep.

You must work for Telltale.

• November 29th will happen!

• Then when is it coming :D

Yep.

• You don't work for telltale. :/

Yep.

• Said who?

November 29th will happen!

• edited November 2016

Thank you for the "news" Telltale!

• What's going on?

• Nothing..

What's going on?

• The past couple of tweets got my hopes up high and then I check twitter.

ReTaLiN posted: »

Nothing..

• I loving Pokemon sun while i wait

• Soon.

Then when is it coming

• Look on the bright side. Some people do not want to watch the gameplay to start the third season without spoilers, but could not resist the temptation. In my opinion, it would be even better, guys. We are waiting for key-art and the trailer next week. Then screenshots :)

• You need a replacement for your sarcasm detector.

cutupuss- posted: »

You don't work for telltale.

• Rebecca's water broke!

What's going on?

• You're not the only one sadly..

The past couple of tweets got my hopes up high and then I check twitter.

• I'm calling it right now:

• November 21/22 - news about TWD:ANF, may it be screenshots or news about the trailer
    • November 24 - Trailer
    • November 29 - Episode release
  • Yep i think too that it will be released on November 29.

I'm calling it right now: * November 21/22 - news about TWD:ANF, may it be screenshots or news about the trailer * November 24 - Trailer * November 29 - Episode release

• Can I borrow some of your optimism, please?

I'm calling it right now: * November 21/22 - news about TWD:ANF, may it be screenshots or news about the trailer * November 24 - Trailer * November 29 - Episode release

• edited November 2016

• That video is from early September. Please try to stick to posting info that is up to date.

• Yep.

Can I borrow some of your optimism, please?

• edited November 2016

Think about it, they're pushing the 4th episode of Batman and it's gonna be out in 2 days.

Can I borrow some of your optimism, please?

• edited November 2016

TWD Fans: Hey ttg, any news on TWD:ANF?

Telltale:

• I'm not giving up hope for a November release until literally the weekend before the 29th. We didn't get a trailer for Batman ep. 4 until Thursday and it's coming out on Tuesday. Everyone knew the Batman episode was coming out sometime this month as Telltale is doing monthly releases now. We have the same amount of information for ANF as they said it is coming out in November.

I'm not worried... Totally not worried...

• edited November 2016

More like....

Telltale: Hey we have news this week!

Customers: Awesome, where is it?

Telltale:

TWD Fans: Hey ttg, any news on TWD:ANF? Telltale:

• Telltale: Hey we have 8 minutes of gameplay this week!

It wasn't even confirmed that there was 8 minutes of footage to show.

More like.... Telltale: Hey we have news this week! Customers: Awesome, where is it? Telltale:

• edited November 2016

[removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.