User Avatar Image

Where are the DVD Credits?

posted by jweir on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Have I missed something, or are there no DVD credits on Wallace and Gromit? I always enjoyed those, but it appears there are none with this. If I'm wrong, could someone please point me in the right direction?
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • maybe its an easter egg...?
  • Where is it telltale, i didnt buy the dvd, but I wanna know if im in the credits.:(
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I don't think the W&G DVD has credits, sorry! :(
  • Jake;265387 said:
    I don't think the W&G DVD has credits, sorry! :(
    a travesty!
  • Yet another killjoy with this DVD, really wondering if I'll even bother ordering Tales right away. Sure I'll get the exclusive slipcover, but after the letdown that W+G has been for me...
  • jweir;265536 said:
    Yet another killjoy with this DVD, really wondering if I'll even bother ordering Tales right away. Sure I'll get the exclusive slipcover, but after the letdown that W+G has been for me...
    Normally you should get the slipcover no matter what time you order it, since they should have one put aside for you.
    Of course if you show up in ten years and demand it, it might have been misplaced, but waiting for a few months shouldn't be a problem.

I just hope that when it's released we'll be given the specs so there are no bad surprises about it.
  • I can't help but get the feeling that "Tales of Monkey Island" came as quite a surprise to Telltale, because Ep.4 of W&G already suffered from it (massively delayed and buggy - the latter one being VERY untypical for TTG's games). I think the same fate hit the W&G-DVD, where most resources were focused on Tales, so that not too much fancy-schmancy bonus could be added to the DVD. It's a bit sad, but I can see how "Tales" was a priority.

It'd still be great if a little "after release care" could be taken for W&G, maybe with a soundtrack release.
  • SO... what IS on the DVD?
  • StLouisRibs;265599 said:
    SO... what IS on the DVD?
    The first episode and a half eaten cookie.
  • StLouisRibs;265599 said:
    SO... what IS on the DVD?
    Not much, two interviews, lots of concept art.. You can't put it on your DVD Player; and no wallpapers... Boy am I dissapointed. :(
Add Comment