User Avatar Image

Free Abe lincoln Must Die on telltale's website!

posted by sam and max2010 on - last edited - Viewed by 993 users
I was just wondering if anyone has noticed if when you go to the sam and max demos on telltale's website, you would see that abe lincoln must die was free. I already downloaded it, I just wanted to see if anyone noticed. :):):)
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The perfect episode to introduce people to the series, as it doesn't spoil too much and the humor is top notch. Just make sure they don't open the closet door ;)
  • I still think a free Episode is a bit too much for Sam & Max, they could at least have made it one cent or something!
  • Yeah, but rolling out a creditcard may be a limit for some people, so this way they would try it, unlike if it was still $0.01.
    After they have to pay though... :p
  • Hmmm...pennies...Abe Lincoln's portrait...."Abe Lincoln Must Die"...

Nope! No unintentional (or intentional) reference there! :p
  • Old news captain biscotti.
  • I never would have bought Sam and Max if it weren't for that free episode! I didn't have a pre-existing attachment to them like I did Monkey Island or Strong Bad, and playing the free episode made me like them!
  • LowMoralFiber;265759 said:
    I never would have bought Sam and Max if it weren't for that free episode! I didn't have a pre-existing attachment to them like I did Monkey Island or Strong Bad, and playing the free episode made me like them!
    I second that! If it weren't for the free episode on Trogday, I wouldn't have ever known that awesome, boxing-gloved bugger.
  • LowMoralFiber;265759 said:
    I never would have bought Sam and Max if it weren't for that free episode! I didn't have a pre-existing attachment to them like I did Monkey Island or Strong Bad, and playing the free episode made me like them!
    Really, I didn't see an interest to Sam & Max when I played that episode. Probably because of the politics or something. I only got that interest when my friend bought Sam & Max Season 2 for Xbox Live Arcade.
  • What? the free Muzzled didn't inspire anyone to play W&G? W&G is the reason I came to Telltale, mainly because of the pre-order deal where you got Dangeresque and S&M 201 with it.
  • Yeah, same here, got S&M season 1 because of the awesoness of Lincoln must Die.

Sadly missed the free MI episode on account of not having an internetconnection at that time :(. Oh well, got the whole season now regardless.
Add Comment