User Avatar Image

Episode 5 this week for season 1 customers ?

posted by Vombatti on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Any change that season 1 customers get episode 5 early too ?
62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Let us hope so. It's up to the people at Telltale HQ to decide on this, but it would be a Great Easterpresent.
  • I hope so as well, but my hopes are not very high. Because Emily wrote this on another thread:

"Per the contract, GameTap has a two-week exclusivity on new episodes. We could not have released Abe Lincoln Must Die a week early to season customers if they had not said it was okay ahead of time (which they did)."

Even though she doesn't say it directly, it sounds like it was a one-time type of thing, since they had to inform them ahead of time and all that.
  • Steal one of their kindred and hold them to ransom!!!!!!
  • aww... dam... I was hoping on a repeat...

but bug fixing to me is bigger than early releases, keep it up tech team! and come up with a perfect boxed release!
  • Guess not... but that's cool! I'm still looking forward to Ep 5! Yay!!
  • Not this week. Sorry guys. :(
  • Don't worry guys, waiting just makes it better. Unless you wait for years and years and years though. Then it usually gets all stale and moldy like that loaf of bread that you forgot about in your pantry from last month. :p
  • AdamG;26669 said:
    Don't worry guys, waiting just makes it better. Unless you wait for years and years and years though. Then it usually gets all stale and moldy like that loaf of bread that you forgot about in your pantry from last month. :p
    The later you get home from work, the happier your dog is to see you! :)

Please don't take that as me asking for Telltale to release this episode late. :o
  • Gives me time to work on my game then.. lol
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    NatsFan;26687 said:
    The later you get home from work, the happier your dog is to see you! :)
    That's true. :) When I come home late, I have one dog and two cats sitting in front of me, staring at me with great anticipation. I interpret it to mean, "Where the hell have you been and where is my food? I'm hungry!"

Oh, that was very off topic... um, 7 days to go! :D
Add Comment