User Avatar Image

Tmi dvd

posted by Meatbeef on - last edited - Viewed by 790 users
I'm sure this had been asked before but i couldn't find a thread with it (not saying much i you know how i look for things). I was just wondering whether telltale would release TMI on a dvd for commercial sale i.e physical copy at various gaming stores, or whether it was just released via download. I ask as i am always quite reluctant to buy things over the internet if i just download it. I prefer to have a disc on my shelf next to my other disc collecting dust just in case.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm sure Telltale has a timeline in-house by which they have set a date, whether general or specific, for when they plan on trying to get ToMI out by in hardcopy. I just wish they could tell us when that was, even if they did end up saying "oh wait, we need a couple more months to get all the cool stuff you wanted on it." I still would like some sort of time frame to look forward to.
  • I'm sure if the dvd is out you'll get an email AND it will be on the site AND in the forum AND when you sleep at night, telltale will send a nightmare to you which says: "The DVD is out!! Come and get it! COME AND GET IT! NOWWWW!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DUMBA**!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

edit: danke schon? .... kein problem, es war mir ein vergnügen!!
  • Cyphox;264169 said:
    when you sleep at night, telltale will send a nightmare to you which says: "The DVD is out!! Come and get it! COME AND GET IT! NOWWWW!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DUMBA**!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    thats not a nightmare!
  • Sailorcuteness;264326 said:
    thats not a nightmare!
    He didn't post the ending. Where you go to click the purchase button but it isn't there.
  • Secret Fawful;264331 said:
    He didn't post the ending. Where you go to click the purchase button but it isn't there.
    NO THAT BE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Sold out. Should have waken up earlier...

MHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Also noticed your left sock got missing? MHUAHAHAHA)
  • Hassat Hunter;264400 said:
    Sold out. Should have waken up earlier...

MHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Also noticed your left sock got missing? MHUAHAHAHA)
    WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END????:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Gman5852;264737 said:
    WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END????:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Oh, it's just beginning. Next there's going to be porcelain. Porcelain everywhere.
  • Ehh...App. when are you going to release the Collector's DVD ? Weeks, months, years ? :)
  • tomcat;266971 said:
    Ehh...App. when are you going to release the Collector's DVD ? Weeks, months, years ? :)
    not even close
Add Comment