User Avatar Image

Pics of some of my adventure games :)

posted by Armakuni on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
I decided to clean up my closets today and found these old games that have been stowed away in my closets for years and years now. It was kinda fun to see them again. I did not intend to take this many pictures but it was fun so I kept taking more and more until my camera ran out of batteries :D

I noticed after I was done that I'd forgotten about several Larry games and Full Throttle and some others.. ah well, there are too many pictures already :eek:

Anyway, here are the pictures :

image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image image
image image image
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Certifiable;25514 said:
    Final DOOM. What a joke that title became. Almost as bad as Duke Nukem Forever.

Tsk. You know the one game that's absent?

Sam and Max Hit The Road. ;)
    Don't know how you missed it, it's certainly there. First post, fifth game from the bottom :)
  • Oh, bloody hell, so it is!

Something tells me my 56k somehow timed out with it. It wasn't that full last time! :)
  • A lot of great games in that collection, if I had actually saved all of my boxes mine would be pretty similar. I have only started keeping boxes for newer games that come in either DVD cases or the ones in boxes about the size of a DVD case. I have many of those games, and have played a lot of those I do not own.

I should really take a couple of pics of my console shelf when I get home, and my DVD shelf, while not games, it is the collection I am most proud of.
  • I have never had a big PC-game collection, but now... I just (probably) bought myself one =) ("probably", because of the fact that I'm not really sure that the seller will reply again, but most likely he will)

The games: (Not only adventures, but mostly)

1 Gabriel knight 1 sins of the fathers
    2 Gabrial knight 2 The beast within
    3 Gabriel knight 3
    4 Discworld 2
    5 Discworld noir
    6 The city of lost children
    7 Little big adventure
    8 Bad mojo
    9 Ecstatica 1
    10 Ecstatica 2
    11 I have no mouth and I must scream
    12 Down in the dumps
    13 Broken sword
    14 Faust
    15 The dig
    16 Tex murphy overseer
    17 Ripper
    18 Oddworld
    19 Z
    20 Toon struck
    21 Ubik
    22 Outcast
    23 Realims of the haunting
    24 The typing of the dead
    25 Planescape torment

...All with boxes and manuales.
    And all that for just around 100$ me'thinks... (whatever the US dollar currency is at the moment)

Sorry for kindof offtopic, just wanted to brag alittle :p
  • Nice! Typing of the dead is a hilarious game, btw... albeit VERY hard.

(also... Planescape! Woo! :P)
  • hi all,
    I have some old games and I dug them out last October. Since some of you are old-games collectors, probably you can help me figuring out what is this item I found. I cannot link this item to any of my old games... it is made of paper, not wood. My guess is it's from one of the games I sold long ago (I used to sell games after I finished playing them), but I don't know which one. And to think I had forgotten to put that thing back to the original box makes me feel guilty!
  • That looks like the boardgame thing that came with "Conquests of the Longbow". Did you ever own that game? I'll check later, I have that game.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    Armakuni;26606 said:
    That looks like the boardgame thing that came with "Conquests of the Longbow". Did you ever own that game? I'll check later, I have that game.
    That's exactly what it is. :) It's the Nine Men's Morris gameboard.
  • Ah yes! I had that game, played it and sold it! Though I still can't remember how it actually used in the game... Thanks for the info!
Add Comment