User Avatar Image

Who would win a head-to-head fight?

posted by apenpaap on - last edited - Viewed by 439 users
Murray or the Head of the Navigator?
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How dare you put "I like cheese" as a response, now I've been rendered unable to provide my input on the topic.
  • Murray, he's got a good bite on him.
  • I voted "I like cheese" because, well, I do.
  • I like cheese. But I also like pie. Can there be an 'I like pie' option? Or should that be 'Eye like pi'?
  • Murray has more initiative. And mobility.

On the other hand, the Navigator's Head is a lot creepier and cooler and more magical.

Hm....

This is tough.

Oh! I know!

• Does The Head of the Navigator (tm) have the necklace that makes him invisible to the undead? If so, Murray is in deep shit.

Cheese is good though.
  • Murray would easily win. I don't think there's even a contest there. The head of the navigator's got the flexibility, but Murray's got the reach.
    OzzieMonkey;267546 said:
    I like cheese. But I also like pie. Can there be an 'I like pie' option? Or should that be 'Eye like pi'?
    Not to be a killjoy or anything, but after much research, I've noticed that "I like pie" and "I like cheese" are, in that order, the top 2 most common things people say when being "random".

Just sayin' >.>
  • Fealiks;267634 said:
    Murray would easily win. I don't think there's even a contest there. The head of the navigator's got the flexibility, but Murray's got the reach.
    If you're referencing what I think you're referencing...ewwwwww.
    Not to be a killjoy or anything, but after much research, I've noticed that "I like pie" and "I like cheese" are, in that order, the top 2 most common things people say when being "random".
    "Random" is actually determined by a series of words that are considered to be humorous on their own.

See: Cheese, cake, pie, ninja, monkey, toaster, etc.

People who think these words, in and of themselves, are humorous...are morons.
Add Comment