User Avatar Image

Sam and Max 2010...

posted by Eduardo on - last edited - Viewed by 17.7K users
Well, when you finish Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 5 - Rise of the Pirate God, after the credits and all that, you get a web address that shows you an interesting pic, six pieces of concept art and a weird audio...

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax2010
746 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • StLouisRibs;268015 said:
    Well, a big random musical number would seem a tad out of place in calm britain.
    I don't think it's that out of place once in a while.
  • GinnyN;267995 said:
    I know. But those few are really good anyway (There's Skychase too (The one of the last puzzle in Muzzled!). AND Shooting Gallery, but I like the last one because it's make me giggle).
    Yep, the two in FotB are really excellent. Sky Chase is OK, but didn't really stand out for me.
    GinnyN;267995 said:

Is the one of TLR Water Rescue and Mystery by any chance?
    Accidentally, yes :)
    StLouisRibs;268015 said:
    Well, a big random musical number would seem a tad out of place in calm britain.
    Check out the music in the shorts and the movie, they all have excellent scores. Also Chicken Run ;)
  • Pantagruel's Friend;268051 said:
    Yep, the two in FotB are really excellent. Sky Chase is OK, but didn't really stand out for me.

Accidentally, yes :)

Check out the music in the shorts and the movie, they all have excellent scores. Also Chicken Run ;)
    I meant them bursting into song totally randomly, a la The War Song. Doesn't really go with the theme well.
  • I want sparkling grape juice.
  • Well, let's think of how great Bright Side of the Moon was in anticipation!
  • StLouisRibs;268197 said:
    Well, let's think of how great Bright Side of the Moon was in anticipation!
    i didn't like that episode that much. the boss fight was just awful.
  • Icedhope;268094 said:
    I want sparkling grape juice.
    Maybe you could settle for some...

Banaaaaaanggg!!
  • StLouisRibs;268197 said:
    Well, let's think of how great Bright Side of the Moon was in anticipation!
    But with that, we knew when and what was coming, all we get is a stinking site that never updates... :(
  • StLouisRibs;268053 said:
    I meant them bursting into song totally randomly, a la The War Song. Doesn't really go with the theme well.
    OK. No argument here :D
    fruust;268207 said:
    i didn't like that episode that much. the boss fight was just awful.
    I thought it was hilarious!
Add Comment