User Avatar Image

Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse Preorder & Trailer! - The Penal Zone lands April 15

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 8.3K users

Whoa the game's announced! Starting a new thread here to talk about the trailer and whatever else, since the old one was full of leaks and holes.

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Trailer and stuff on the official site

Here's the official spiel: "The new season Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse is the biggest, strangest and most epic to date. As the saga begins, an otherworldy power for controlling matter and space calls to the strongest and strangest who might wield it - intergalactic warlords and eldritch gods, under-dwellers and scholars of the arcane.

Gaming's greatest dog and rabbit sleuths Sam & Max seek the power's ancient secrets, as Max gains shape shifting, teleportation, mind reading and future vision abilities for battling these foes. The saga plays out in a surreal 5 month-long symphony of mayhem that gets deeper and more twisted with each episode."

So how are you guys doing?
350 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • THe moment i found out this game was available for pre-order, I whipped out my credit card so fast. My fingers were like a blur over my keyboard as I punched in my info. oh man oh man
  • Pre-ordered. SO EXCITED!!!!!
  • Loving the epic-quality of the trailer. I really hope the game lives up to the hype.

Thanks Telltale!
    This screeny made me mucho excite for some reason.
  • I would have not preorderd and waited for a wiiware/xbla port, but i guess that wont happen for a while now will it:p so i preorderd it, ahh i have been trying to get a free ep. from telltale tuesday, but through preorders nice too.
    EDIT: i dont want to make a thread about this so ill just ask here, how do i claim the free episode, for the preorder and i guess if i win, telltale tuesdays, do i just go to the store and at checkout it is free?
  • Er, I was so excited I preordered right away, but actually I want the deluxe Monkey Island loot and the tarot cards too... If I had ordered at the same time I'd get free shipping, right? Should I send you an email about that?

(Or does it work if I buy Season 1 & 2's soundtrack? I can't tell if the offer is only about the new merchandise or not).

You can disregard that. The free shipping worked with the soundtrack.
  • StLouisRibs;269400 said:
    This screeny made me mucho excite for some reason.
    You must like food then? :D
  • Just regaurd my first question, I found the free code via email.
  • So, no Gametap this time around? What kind of pre-order bonuses are being offered this time around?
  • Gibbeynator;269444 said:
    So, no Gametap this time around? What kind of pre-order bonuses are being offered this time around?
    Free episode, forum with devs, and a chance at a print poster of The Penal Zone.

BTW, I hope that all the retro posters get printed. I'm looking forward to 'They Stole Max's Brain!'
This discussion has been closed.