User Avatar Image

Sam & Max pre-order forum issues

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Hola, Devil's Playhouse preorderers!

We're having some issues with our exclusive pre-order forum adding robot. We'll hopefully get it fixed by tomorrow, and your account should be added automatically once we sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's working now, but anyone who wants to get into it will have to follow the link located in their "Confirmation for Telltale Games order" email, it's near the bottom.
  • Pale Man;269831 said:
    It's working now, but anyone who wants to get into it will have to follow the link located in their "Confirmation for Telltale Games order" email, it's near the bottom.
    It still isn't working for me...
  • It worked for me, although I have no idea why.
  • Icedhope;269832 said:
    It still isn't working for me...
    That's odd, I clicked the link several hours ago, it didn't work, then I just recently tried to get into the forums again, still said I didn't have authorization, went back and clicked the link again, and it worked right away.
  • Pale Man;269842 said:
    That's odd, I clicked the link several hours ago, it didn't work, then I just recently tried to get into the forums again, still said I didn't have authorization, went back and clicked the link again, and it worked right away.
    Yeah, it worked for me...I had to restart my computer, but it worked.
  • Oh no! I want to see what's going on!
  • I've just played through The Penal Zone and wanted to have a look at the Dispatch forum, but apparently I'm not allowed in there :(
    The link in my preoder confirmation mail, it does nothing!
    Sorry about the thread necromancy as well :)
  • I guess I will still not get to see the private forum since I ordered today (no longer preorder).
  • sent email to support and awaiting there reply thanks
  • Kalurak;290246 said:
    The link in my preoder confirmation mail, it does nothing!
    That's because you are, most likely, too late.
    Why didn't you press the link earlier (as in, before the launch of 301)?

^ You probably want to edit out your order number AND e-mail adress (privacy, security, whatever)... and you likely have more success sooner if you just send in a ticket to support...
This discussion has been closed.