User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.4K users
Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Uggg... now we have to wait. Worst part about episodic content.
  • Heh, hey. Looks really good, can't wait.

Shame I can't use the free episode code, already got everything.
  • Born2bwire;270206 said:
    Uggg... now we have to wait. Worst part about episodic content.
    Not necessarily ;) Roaming the forums, gathering hints and rumors... it's part of the fun! :D
    Rawr;270233 said:
    Shame I can't use the free episode code, already got everything.
    Yep, me too. And that remembers me I've not even installed Texas Hold'em <:P

Changing subject: any info about the PC hardware spec requirements? I expect it could to be higher than the previous seasons...
  • Everytime I spend money in the store makes me feel a little less bad about winning free stuff in the past :D

Looking forward to the special content we get here!
  • Sheesh... it's the Pirate's Privates Club all over - AGAIN! :D

np: Pluramon ft. Julee Cruise - Flageolea (Dreams Top Rock)
  • GozzoMan;270239 said:
    Not necessarily ;) Roaming the forums, gathering hints and rumors... it's part of the fun! :D

Yep, me too. And that remembers me I've not even installed Texas Hold'em <:P

Changing subject: any info about the PC hardware spec requirements? I expect it could to be higher than the previous seasons...</div>
    It's the same as ToMI. My only fear of been released in PSN too, is probably now yes the game is going to suck in my old computer. Thanks godness I wanna change it ^^!
  • I have to admit, I'm surprised this is being released so soon. I was expecting June or July, but April? Damn! You guys kick ass. In my opinion, I think Telltale's the only gaming company doing episodic content right.
  • Pre-ordered the game yesterday. I forgot about the exclusive forum for Monkey Island but I won't miss Sam and Max's. I'm just a little sad because I don't think I'll be able to play the first episode until May (getting ready for senior fashion show).
  • I think Telltale's the only gaming company doing episodic content right.

Amen to that my friend. Keep up the good work guys!:)
Add Comment