User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 14.3K users
Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damn you Telltale! I really can't hold onto my money when you release new stuff (S&M pre-order and some MI stuff today) :D Well, what has to be done has to be done. I'm really drooling for the new Sam & Max!
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    avistew;270441 said:
    Asking Jake
    Too easy! I am a computer scientist, people expect me to find elaborate unnecessarily complicated solutions for simple problems!

Also it's more fun :D

Is the full text available somewhere?

It's mentioned in the blog but the link is dead.

EDIT: Here is The Sad Plight of the Adventure Game Bum
  • The forum link is broken for me too and a google search yielded nothing.
    Now I'm curious.

Obviously this whole Sam & Max 3 thing was just a pretext to pitch his blog post!

EDIT: neat, thanks!
  • DjNDB;270445 said:
    Too easy! I am a computer scientist, people expect me to find elaborate unnecessarily complicated solutions for simple problems!
    Trust me, people do not expect that
    DjNDB;270445 said:
    Also it's more fun :D
    That's different!
  • hello everyone, Really enjoyed the last two seasons of sam and max so cant wait for the next one .
  • I'm in.

Hi I'm Remolay, and I'm a freelance police addict.
  • Hello world! :winslow:
  • GinnyN;270451 said:
    Trust me, people do not expect that
    But we computer scientists like to pretend to expect people are expecting that. So that we can have fun :D
  • GozzoMan;270480 said:
    But we computer scientists like to pretend to expect people are expecting that. So that we can have fun :D
    Totally seeing through the algorithm that you made here.
  • avistew;270343 said:
    35 bucks for three weeks of food? If you're eating a balanced, healthy diet, I'd like tips please!
    Two things on that:
    1) It was more than $35 I spent. I gullibly bought a hold load of other stuff.
    2) Students on average don't eat balanced healthy diets: most of the money would have gone on decidedly unhealthy scotch and beer down the club, though some of the rest would have gone on inedible fencing equipment.
Add Comment