User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.5K users
Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I will concur, season 2 is probably my favorit but season 1 is also great.
  • I started replaying Season 1 yesterday. (I finished episodes 1-3 when they were just released.)
    I remembered Season 1 being not that good, but I just finished the first episode and it actually was great!
    Maybe it was just because I wasn't as used to the Telltale style or was expecting Hit the Road back then. I actually really like it now. I'm gonna start episode 2 today.
  • Joop;273325 said:
    You should get Season 2 too! In my honest opinion it's way better than season 1!
    I'll probably check out season 2 after I finish The Devil's Playhouse, odd as that is. I went with Season 1 because A) I wanted to get a good introduction to the world before Season 3 comes out, and B) I had already played one episode of it, Abe Lincoln Must Die!

Though I am going to get one episode of Season 2 using this free game code I have lying around waiting to be used. I'm still deciding which episode to get, though.
  • lombre;273402 said:
    I'll probably check out season 2 after I finish The Devil's Playhouse, odd as that is. I went with Season 1 because A) I wanted to get a good introduction to the world before Season 3 comes out, and B) I had already played one episode of it, Abe Lincoln Must Die!

Though I am going to get one episode of Season 2 using this free game code I have lying around waiting to be used. I'm still deciding which episode to get, though.
    Season 2 is best played in order I find. i'd go with the first episode.
  • I'd agree with avistew. Season Two references past events more than Season One did, the last two episodes especially.
  • avistew;273406 said:
    Season 2 is best played in order I find. i'd go with the first episode.
    Alrighty, I'll go with episode 1. That was one of the two I was debating between, along with Night of the Raving Dead.
  • Just found my way in here, this being my very first Telltale preorder. The quality of the games so far did convince me that they are worth of that much trust. :)
  • Rather Dashing;273410 said:
    I'd agree with avistew.
    I agree with Rather Dashing.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Joop;273504 said:
    I agree with Rather Dashing.
    I agree with Joop.
  • DjNDB;273512 said:
    I agree with Joop.
    I agree with DjNDB
Add Comment