Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Now out on PC and Consoles, iOS/Android

Comments

• What about European season pass disc on PS4? I still can't have access to it.

If the game says "Coming Soon" for Episode Three and you are playing on Xbox One, digital PS4, or North/South America season pass

• I have the season pass but it's not the disc, it's the digital copy. The episode's completely downloaded but once you start the episode it glitches out. It gets to the previously on part and all you here is character voices with frozen, barely there animation. The animation that does show up is severely underdeveloped and then it crashes. I checked all the software and everything is completely up to date. I know I'm not the only one who's having these issues and I did send a ticket but I'd actually like to here why this is happening and be able to play the game.

Are you using a season pass disc? Or just downloading? Working on getting you an answer, but you should also email support@telltale.com with a full account of what your problem is so they have a better record of it than me telling them secondhand.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

What region are you in?

AnimalBoy posted: »

I have the season pass but it's not the disc, it's the digital copy. The episode's completely downloaded but once you start the ep

I'll pass all this info along myself to the support team - when I hear back a fix, I'll let you know

AnimalBoy posted: »

I have the season pass but it's not the disc, it's the digital copy. The episode's completely downloaded but once you start the ep

Support's looking into it!

Vaxij posted: »

What about European season pass disc on PS4? I still can't have access to it.

• Thank you. ^_^

Support's looking into it!

• What about we mobile users

• Yeah, I'm trying really hard to avoid spoilers on YouTube...

rohitvig16 posted: »

What about we mobile users

• Whatever region is in the USA.

What region are you in?

• I find the best way to avoid spoilers on YouTube is to not use YouTube.

BlushxX posted: »

Yeah, I'm trying really hard to avoid spoilers on YouTube...

• I have notifications for a YouTuber who is a gamer and he keeps uploading videos of the episode.

I find the best way to avoid spoilers on YouTube is to not use YouTube.

• Okay then turn off notifications. Or again, just get off YouTube and do something else while you wait.

I have notifications for a YouTuber who is a gamer and he keeps uploading videos of the episode.

• Hopefully telltale team can release eps 3 for mobile phone soon. Can't wait!

Everyone here is working really hard to get the mobile versions up and running! Hang tight!

• I agree with you, telltale must communicate to fans about time of release. Because all player in different time zones. What about in Asia? In here march 29 and still can't download it

I don't mind waiting a couple more hours, but the fact is they should communicate to fans like you better in regions with much different time-zones. The game clearly does not come out on March 28th for you haha

• 9:18PM, March 28th.
    I just played through episodes 1& 2 again and still no episode 3.

(iOS)

Akbar11 posted: »

I agree with you, telltale must communicate to fans about time of release. Because all player in different time zones. What about in Asia? In here march 29 and still can't download it

• Oh my, this is gonna be RE7's Umbrella all over again, isn't it? XD

Creeper1846 posted: »

If you look towards the side Javier is on in the key art you can see a little blue symbol it's a little hard to spot Then David

• I'm still waiting on the east coast. Sigh...

MAMichael posted: »

Any news about release on iOS ?

• 10:05pm on the east coast of the U.S.A. & still waiting for iOS version.

If it comes out at 11:59pm, I'm not getting much sleep tonight!

9:18PM, March 28th. I just played through episodes 1& 2 again and still no episode 3. (iOS)

• edited March 2017

Thread: Where is ep.3 for mobile?

The lack of updates for mobile users on Episode 3's release scares me.

I want to say I'd understand if they have to delay it, but for [CENSORED] sakes... I don't want to wait longer and also have to avoid spoilers until I get my chance to play it. If there is another serious delay, this is going to make two games I regret buying recently. (For Honor being the first, up yours Ubisoft.)

I understand making a game is difficult, but as a consumer you can only take so much disappointment from game companies before you just give up. Anyway maybe this is just me over-reacting but I feel like the gaming industry has been taking advantage of us more and more these days. But again, that may just be the bad taste For Honor has left in my mouth.

• 10:08PM Canadian East Coast, still nothing here either brother!

AngryZombie posted: »

10:05pm on the east coast of the U.S.A. & still waiting for iOS version. If it comes out at 11:59pm, I'm not getting much sleep tonight!

• Hope Android and iOS version not delay

• 11 pm, still no episode. Maybe Telltale went to sleep?

10:05pm on the east coast of the U.S.A. & still waiting for iOS version. If it comes out at 11:59pm, I'm not getting much sleep tonight!

• Where's my content....I've waited all day and I probably won't be able to play

• edited March 2017

I know we paid for this and we deserve to know what's going on, but I feel like everytime we complain/rush Telltale it stresses them out.

What if, they say they are working on it and silently curse us all to HELL while flipping us off? I dunno if we're helping or stressing them. :(

Where's my content....I've waited all day and I probably won't be able to play

• I guess it's a fashion trends, MEA

Thread: Where is ep.3 for mobile? The lack of updates for mobile users on Episode 3's release scares me. I want to say I'd

• edited March 2017

To all iOS format users... Must. Avoid. Spoilers. Hold on - just a little longer! We can do it!!!

Android users... hang in there, too!

• I'd rather hang myself lol

To all iOS format users... Must. Avoid. Spoilers. Hold on - just a little longer! We can do it!!! Android users... hang in there, too!

• It's now 1:12AM.
    No episode for mobile as advertised. I'm going to bed, I've had enough of developers biting off more then they can chew.

To all iOS format users... Must. Avoid. Spoilers. Hold on - just a little longer! We can do it!!! Android users... hang in there, too!

• "Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Now out on Consoles, coming later this year to Mobile."

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!

• I know it , Android and iOS version always delayed

"Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Now out on Consoles, coming later this year to Mobile." FIXED THAT FOR YOU!

• This is the second time telltale, won't happen again. I'm done

• Any news on why we can't get this on PS4 season pass disc? It seems that it's available to purchase via the playstation store, so it's pretty frustrating that I can't download it for my disc. Not blaming Telltale, but hoping its fixed up soon.

• As per usual mobile version hasn't been released on the day they said it would be.

They should just put this in future:

Mobile: Whenever we feel like it.

• What does coming soon even mean, today, tomorrow, next week!, It had better come today

• Same here man this can't happen again just saying they are losing customers this way

HLeigh0109 posted: »

Any news on why we can't get this on PS4 season pass disc? It seems that it's available to purchase via the playstation store, so it's pretty frustrating that I can't download it for my disc. Not blaming Telltale, but hoping its fixed up soon.

• lol I hope so otherwise why Did I pay for season pass?

ANFTWDG posted: »

What does coming soon even mean, today, tomorrow, next week!, It had better come today

• edited March 2017

STILL NO IOS RELEASE!

enter image description here

• I'm constantly checking every like 10-20minutes

Clem4ever posted: »

STILL NO IOS RELEASE!

• Today is March 29 5pm. It still says " coming soon". Idk why the release date for the episode not around the world. Are there any people live in Asia?

• I can't even look at this site because i can get spoiled like the last one. Ugh just waiting is making me sick. Poor ios/android users..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.