Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Now out on PC and Consoles, iOS/Android

Comments

• I live in Hong Kong , here it's not out yet too , what's wrong with telltale ?!

• Same goes to me,Im from Malaysia and somehow it appears to be "Check Availability" and then after that its "Episode 3 coming soon"

• You need to have an R2 account to get Episode 2 and 3 onwards for the walking dead game..although i have it but seems not to get it yet.

• They always do this

• How did you get that video of me crying my eyes out this morning? ;)

Clem4ever posted: »

STILL NO IOS RELEASE!

• Shit on me and call me a pile of poo, Telltale why must you do this too me...Ubisoft did the same stuff with For Honor.

• Oh look it still isn't out what a surprise, Telltale lying through their teeth.
    I've had enough of developers taking my money before they even make the product and you know what, I honestly think that Telltale have no idea what their doing and have the skill level of a horse in making a video game.

Seriously? It's 2017 and you guys can't even release a Point-n-click game on time.

• As gamers we should send Telltale a message and boycott the remaining episodes. Paying full price to play a game and only being able to play 20% is crap. I will never buy a telltale game if it is like this again even though I love them

• Has anyone in Australia been able to download episode 3????

• edited March 2017

Thread: Cannot download Episode 3 of The Walking Dead A New Frontier on PS4

So,

I'll make this quick (pretty much XD ). I live in Europe (Slovakia),just so you know... I purchased the Season Pass disc and played through the 1st and 2nd episode with my complete (S1,400 days and S2 all completed) imported save from PC,all worked out fine. But now the 3rd episode seems to already be out but the game keeps telling me "Episode Coming Soon" or something like that but I can see it in the PSN Store.....with the "Add to cart" option -_- I am now way going to pay for something I already payed for... The game AND the system are both updated to the latest versions. I use European PS4 Slim 1TB AND an European (obviously) copy of the Season Pass disc if that matters somehow.

Please fix this... :/

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale are aware of the PS4 season pass disc issue and will hopefully be able to fix it once they get into their offices later today as it's only around 6 AM there currently.

misko1311 posted: »

Thread: Cannot download Episode 3 of The Walking Dead A New Frontier on PS4 So, I'll make this quick (pretty much XD ). I

• That's good to know,thanks! Keep me updated if possible please... :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale are aware of the PS4 season pass disc issue and will hopefully be able to fix it once they get into their offices later today as it's only around 6 AM there currently.

• Poniektori na Slovensku to mame už davno za sebou Miško :D no čo ti poviem... xbox only :D mal si sa vysrat na playstation

Thread: Cannot download Episode 3 of The Walking Dead A New Frontier on PS4 So, I'll make this quick (pretty much XD ). I

• So how do you like Episode 3 so far? Did it live up to your expectations? I am really curious.

• Couldn't tell you. It's coming soon.

iOS

• Oh come on telltale!When will you release ep3 on ios?I mean,seriously.

• Sooo is it time for Episode 4 waiting thread already?

• edited March 2017

[removed]

• i'm trying to get episodes 3 on my iPad, even after it's release date, it still says "coming soon" >_< i mean i know it's already out for consoles and PCs/Macs. Do i still have to wait a li'll longer or something? cuz i'm really excited to play the 3rd episode!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You can see the episode 4 waiting thread here.

Fury2014 posted: »

Sooo is it time for Episode 4 waiting thread already?

• edited March 2017

Are you having some problem with us mobile users
    releasing the episode the time when we are completely spoiled and our hype is all gone .Hatts off to you guys

• Any news on disc pass ?

rohitvig16 posted: »

Are you having some problem with us mobile users releasing the episode the time when we are completely spoiled and our hype is all gone .Hatts off to you guys

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There appears to be a slight delay on iOS and other mobile devices but Telltale are working on getting it released.

i'm trying to get episodes 3 on my iPad, even after it's release date, it still says "coming soon" >_< i mean i know it's al

• i'm having the same issue here >.< still can seem to download it yet Dx

Idamante posted: »

Oh come on telltale!When will you release ep3 on ios?I mean,seriously.

• I hope they fix the disc issue soon.

• edited March 2017

To be honest man I prefer to watch walkthrough already my hype is gone thanks to telltale

she-wolf_x1 posted: »

I hope they fix the disc issue soon.

• And news for Android ?

• edited March 2017

I don't blame you tbh. I'm gonna try and hang on for a bit longer but I'll probably end up watching one as well. >:(

shawn151617 posted: »

To be honest man I prefer to watch walkthrough already my hype is gone thanks to telltale

• Ps4 still says 'Coming Soon'

I've never actually played a game the day it came out so I don't know if telltale is always delayed like this but it has been a day now and there is still no fix for the disc issue..

I have a PS4 season pass disc and I'm in the UK. As far as I'm aware, there's only been info for North/South America, Ps4 digital downloads and Xbox One.

Anyone know when this is going to be sorted?

1. It's not "Xbox only".
    2. I went for Playstation for various reasons,do some research,you can figure it out ;) I also own an Xbox 360 so I am not a fan-boy of any kind,I go for the console which seems dominant to me in that generation,with some great exclusivities and stuff like that (I chose Xbox 360 mostly because of Saints Row 1).
    3. Please,speak English around here so others can understand too... ;)
    Fury2014 posted: »

Poniektori na Slovensku to mame už davno za sebou Miško no čo ti poviem... xbox only mal si sa vysrat na playstation

• Any news for iOS ?

And news for Android ?

• edited March 2017

Same problem here and It's known issue but I doubt it will be resolved today I say tomorrow maybe

Ps4 still says 'Coming Soon' I've never actually played a game the day it came out so I don't know if telltale is always delaye

• Trust me , it's just what I'd expect from telltale. God knows when they're gonna fix it , but hopefully by tomorrow. -.-

Ps4 still says 'Coming Soon' I've never actually played a game the day it came out so I don't know if telltale is always delaye

• I bought digital download Xbox One UK and it's just pending, Hope this gets resolved soon!
    :)

• Very well then -__- The others didnt need to understand what I wrote but if this is the only thing that would satisfy you...why not. You disapponted me sir! You shoud be proud of our language.And praise XBOX! :D
    (PS: nemyslim to važne, len si z teba robim srandu :P )

* It's not "Xbox only". * I went for Playstation for various reasons,do some research,you can figure it out I also own an Xbox 3

• Are there any updates when the episode will come out on IOS and android?

• Soon as they say

RB---TWDG posted: »

Are there any updates when the episode will come out on IOS and android?

• I'm actually suprised there is a team working at Telltale. I thought it was a robotic type of copy paste engine they were using for their games and support problems. This will teach me to buy the season disc beforehand. I've actually cancelled the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY pre-order. I've lost the hype to play episode 3 and it's left a zombie taste in my mouth. Oh well can't get upset it TELLTALE we talking about here.................

• "Currently we have run into delays" "Please keep an eye on our support page for updates" Now we have I seen this before...........oh wait I'm on the telltale community forum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.