Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Now out on PC and Consoles, iOS/Android

Comments

• edited March 2017

I'm from the uk and I have ps4 and I downloaded it at 6am in the morning yesterday. So it must just be a select people who it doesn't work for.o

Ps4 still says 'Coming Soon' I've never actually played a game the day it came out so I don't know if telltale is always delaye

• got a reply from'em, they said they've ran into some delays, so they're still work'n on it to get it back up soon.

RB---TWDG posted: »

Are there any updates when the episode will come out on IOS and android?

• Should i just give up waiting on IOS and just go to YouTube I finish it ? I truly don't understand why Telltale always being like delay on mobile platform every time they release an episode in every game ? If telltale knows there will be so much work on mobile platform why can't they just prepare sooner and make it release on time ? Are we mobile platform users not as important as PC Steam users whatsoever ?

• Same here man I'm tempted to just watch the waltkrough and be done with it and never buy discs for telltale games

DF007GAMER posted: »

I'm actually suprised there is a team working at Telltale. I thought it was a robotic type of copy paste engine they were using fo

• Hopefully soon means later on today!

got a reply from'em, they said they've ran into some delays, so they're still work'n on it to get it back up soon.

• I feel ya bro. I'm slowly wasting away with all this bloody waiting. If it's not out by tomorrow I'm gonna do something I'll regret. Such as watching a playthrough.

viennakiara posted: »

Should i just give up waiting on IOS and just go to YouTube I finish it ? I truly don't understand why Telltale always being like

• edited March 2017

So...the support team suggested I uninstall and reinstall the game. After uninstalling the game I found that I was unable to reinstall the game. Called the Playstation/Sony people and was told I can't reinstall a whole season pass. I'm told this after uninstalling on TellTale's advice. This is fantastic advice I was given. I lost my game.

I'll pass all this info along myself to the support team - when I hear back a fix, I'll let you know

• This makes me wanna riot

Should i just give up waiting on IOS and just go to YouTube I finish it ? I truly don't understand why Telltale always being like

• Three days grace - Riot explains our response to Telltale's attitude to mobile users perfectly.

BlushxX posted: »

This makes me wanna riot

• Chaos..chaos...I would feel much better if Telltale just told us that the mobile platform wouldn't get it the 28th nor would they get it on the 29th...like they are seriously amping up my anxiety.

Benjamin666 posted: »

Three days grace - Riot explains our response to Telltale's attitude to mobile users perfectly.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

DM-ing you.

AnimalBoy posted: »

So...the support team suggested I uninstall and reinstall the game. After uninstalling the game I found that I was unable to reins

I just confirmed that iOS was just pushed out to iTunes. It may take a few hours to propagate and be available publically, but it's out!

• For players encountering issues on PS4, a new Support Article is up: https://telltale.com/support/article/episode-3-is-missing-textures-crashing-or-doesn-t-load/

• edited March 2017

Do you know if Android users will be granted a similar release time?

Also let me be the first to say thanks for sticking around in this thread, I appreciate your dedication.

I just confirmed that iOS was just pushed out to iTunes. It may take a few hours to propagate and be available publically, but it's out!

Nothing confirmed for Android yet, although the earliest possible it'd be pushed out is about an hour after iOS users.

ceelo9 posted: »

Do you know if Android users will be granted a similar release time? Also let me be the first to say thanks for sticking around in this thread, I appreciate your dedication.

• Done that and still no difference

For players encountering issues on PS4, a new Support Article is up: https://telltale.com/support/article/episode-3-is-missing-textures-crashing-or-doesn-t-load/

• I've re download the update and game and still no difference in case anyone wondering if this works.

• I just had a notification on iOS saying download it now as it's out but then when I go on the app it says coming soon

It probably hasn't propagated in the app store yet -- that's my best guess. I'll go check and see why the notification went out.

ANFTWDG posted: »

I just had a notification on iOS saying download it now as it's out but then when I go on the app it says coming soon

• Never for the Mac then? Damn

• Yeah same for me:(

I just had a notification on iOS saying download it now as it's out but then when I go on the app it says coming soon

• I was excited to see it finally, any idea How long it will be as I'm in the United Kingdom and it's almost midnight but I really want to play it

It probably hasn't propagated in the app store yet -- that's my best guess. I'll go check and see why the notification went out.

Should be propagated within ~3hrs of being pushed live, so about 2 hours from now, potentially. It is rolling out, so could be sooner.

I was excited to see it finally, any idea How long it will be as I'm in the United Kingdom and it's almost midnight but I really want to play it

• Does anyone know if Walking Dead Season 3 is out for mobile yet ?

• Should be sometime today; read previous posts from mostlypoptarts

maximuscc posted: »

Does anyone know if Walking Dead Season 3 is out for mobile yet ?

Still waiting on Android. iOS rolling out now!

maximuscc posted: »

Does anyone know if Walking Dead Season 3 is out for mobile yet ?

Checking in from my phone - Android was pushed out at about 6pm PT, should be rolling out within a few hours!

• When's it coming out on my Atari 2600?

Checking in from my phone - Android was pushed out at about 6pm PT, should be rolling out within a few hours!

• STILL no episode on iOS. Ugh.. Telltale, I'm sorry... this is the LAST THING I EVER BUY FROM YOU.

I won't even be buying your product when all episodes are released because I know that the people that bought those episodes before me had to sit through "Delay hell".

• I got notification from a new frontier app 5 hours ago, it says " available to download " but when I open it, it still coming soon. I'm in Asia ( Indonesia ) now is 08:41 am but still can't download

Should be propagated within ~3hrs of being pushed live, so about 2 hours from now, potentially. It is rolling out, so could be sooner.

• Give them credit, they are still working on the Commodore port:

enter image description here

Plan_R posted: »

When's it coming out on my Atari 2600?

Lol

Plan_R posted: »

When's it coming out on my Atari 2600?

• edited March 2017

Still no update for Android. At least not for me. Anyone on an Android device have any luck yet?

• There's still nothing on iOS.

• I haven't

Darling_CC posted: »

Still no update for Android. At least not for me. Anyone on an Android device have any luck yet?

• I swear to god I will hunt down and eat the first born children of these developers if I don't get my goddamn game soon! Grab the torch and pitchforks, we riot at dawn.

• It's odd because in season 1 and 2, they accidentally released it a couple days early on mobile. Now it's late!

• Same here. So done with this horrible business model of leaving people in the dark and taking our money without giving us a product that's long enough to make us for a 3 months wait.

STILL no episode on iOS. Ugh.. Telltale, I'm sorry... this is the LAST THING I EVER BUY FROM YOU. I won't even be buying your p

• So is there any update on iOS yet?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.