Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Now out on PC and Consoles, iOS/Android

Comments

• It's still not on the disc. Argh.

• Unfortunately for you, nope, I'm serious. When I open the app, I see under the episode 3 "bought but not downloaded"... and it worked.

rohitvig16 posted: »

You are fucking kidding me

• edited March 2017

This is absurd what's happening I hope they are joking they took our money and ran away said fu** you guys you gonna play when we fix it

she-wolf_x1 posted: »

It's still not on the disc. Argh.

• How do you know that?

PuddingFong posted: »

iOS - Europe (Switzerland) episode 3 is available for download (5pm GMT)

• Really?? You are so lucky and Now I'm still confused, when is eps 3 can available to download in Asia ( Indonesia)

PuddingFong posted: »

Unfortunately for you, nope, I'm serious. When I open the app, I see under the episode 3 "bought but not downloaded"... and it worked.

• The episode is now available for Android guys go download it . Yippee please change the release date ozzyuk it is available now finally

• I don't understand what's taking so long. The plan of paying for this game was to play it the official date it releases, not to wait even longer. I understand that things like this happen, but it seems to be a frequent thing with telltale

shawn151617 posted: »

This is absurd what's happening I hope they are joking they took our money and ran away said fu** you guys you gonna play when we fix it

• Seriously? Is it released for android? Oh damn, why mine is still coming soon.... (iOS)

The episode is now available for Android guys go download it . Yippee please change the release date ozzyuk it is available now finally

• Well I'm glad you guys finally got it but it doesn't help my frustration XD have fun

The episode is now available for Android guys go download it . Yippee please change the release date ozzyuk it is available now finally

• Where u from

Akbar11 posted: »

Seriously? Is it released for android? Oh damn, why mine is still coming soon.... (iOS)

• And I wanted to have fun weekend

I don't understand what's taking so long. The plan of paying for this game was to play it the official date it releases, not to wait even longer. I understand that things like this happen, but it seems to be a frequent thing with telltale

• I just download it..

Akbar11 posted: »

How do you know that?

• Dude it isn't

• Where you from rohitvig

• It is available now in europe

• I'm from the US...but did you have to update the game or was it just there?

It is available now in europe

• No it's out now. Finally the wait is over!

RB---TWDG posted: »

I'm from the US...but did you have to update the game or was it just there?

• It's still not available for me (IOS)

• It better be worth it lmao

And I wanted to have fun weekend

• iOS is available for me (Australia)

• Restart your phone and try again it would be available make sure you have a good internet connection

• Ahhh! I'm not on good internet so I'll have to check later.

Restart your phone and try again it would be available make sure you have a good internet connection

• OH GOD! It is still not available in Asia :(

darthsansa posted: »

iOS is available for me (Australia)

• edited March 2017

Yeah I hope so but hype is gone and I'm in bad mood because of this they did everything to us to play the game in bad state

It better be worth it lmao

• Tell me about it. But I bet if I watch a playthrough, it will release like an hour later, knowing my luck

Yeah I hope so but hype is gone and I'm in bad mood because of this they did everything to us to play the game in bad state

• edited March 2017

I still don't understand why they need so much time to publish update and we download it and be on our ways -_-

Tell me about it. But I bet if I watch a playthrough, it will release like an hour later, knowing my luck

• edited March 2017

Thread: Does not appear the 3 episode for android

Because it does not show up??

• Android yet?

• The game is really laggy for me now to top it all off. Hope that's a sign lol

I still don't understand why they need so much time to publish update and we download it and be on our ways -_-

• Yeah? Good then they doing something I bet

The game is really laggy for me now to top it all off. Hope that's a sign lol

• Just completed the episode on iOS finally.

• Contact Apple.

• They probably won't release it for European disc holders today then. Sigh

• Why what's happened

They probably won't release it for European disc holders today then. Sigh

• Just thinking if they were gonna release it today, it would've been out by now. Even if they release it super late, I won't be able to play it till tomorrow evening

Why what's happened

• Downloading right now on Android. I am from India.

• she-wolf_x1 posted: »

Just thinking if they were gonna release it today, it would've been out by now. Even if they release it super late, I won't be able to play it till tomorrow evening

• I ain't buying a disc again I'll tell you that lol

• Anyway if they won't fix this today then it's something serious and will take even more time I'm sure -_-

I ain't buying a disc again I'll tell you that lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.