User Avatar Image

The Legendary General Art Thread

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 33.9K users
Well, we've got a Sam & Max Fanart Thread, a Monkey Island Fanart Thread, so why not a thread for art in general? We've obviously got a lot of talented artists on the Telltale forum, and it would be a shame to just restrict them to showing us just their Sam & Max and Monkey Island art. So if you've got any awesome art that you're proud of and want to share with us, post it here! It doesn't have to be an art piece of games, it could be movie art, art inspired by books, inspired by songs, art of bands or musicians, or something completely random; it can be of anything - as it is a place for art in general. So yeah, share, show us what you've got!
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Irishmile;277207 said:
    It amazes me that episode one is already 11 years old..
    It amazes me that I'm already 22 years old. I still feel like I'm supposed to be too young to drink.

Not that I drink... Haven't tried anything that's appealed to me.
  • Well I am nearly 30 and still feel like a kid sometimes...
  • Well, if this is just general art, then in that case here's some concept arts and designs for a webcomic I'm working on. Actually starting it is proving to be the hardest part, so this is what eats up all my time lately art-wise besides schoolwork.

Promise me y'all will look out for it when I get it out there. :3
  • That's some very nice concept art you've got there. I'm intrigued. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

God, just saying the word "eye" around here feels like a bad pun.
  • I am working on a page of random sketches, one of which is Max with a less cartoonish bunny and Guybrushes hand at the freakshow in Hit The Road
  • StLouisRibs;277198 said:
    random observation
    Lol, now I'd feel bad correcting the typo. Damn you, ribs!
  • GuruGuru214;277218 said:
    It amazes me that I'm already 22 years old. I still feel like I'm supposed to be too young to drink.

Not that I drink... Haven't tried anything that's appealed to me.
    I thought you were younger than that for some reason.

You're like, my peer and junk.
  • The mind boggles, doesn't it? For quite a while, I thought Secret Fawful was older than he is.

Now you've got me wondering what it is about me that gave you that impression.
  • For some reason, I always expect people to be older than I am.

I remember when I turned 25 I thought "wow! I'm super young!" My friends and stuff are in the mid-thirties, sometimes in their forties... I suddenly realised I was just a little kid in comparison.

At the same time though, I can't believe it's been so long since I turned 18. That's when I stopped counting, since that's the age of majority for everything in France. I can still remember it.
    It's like as soon as you're not impatient to age anymore, you age faster and faster.
    And then you die!

(Sorry, that seemed like the proper way to finish that thought).

Anyway, why are we talking about people's ages again?
  • In these situations, I find it easiest to blame Irishmile's cat.
Add Comment