User Avatar Image

Interesting story...

posted by Josh on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Earlier today, I was speaking with a prospective client. He was telling me about a friend of his that started a company and last weekend, as a charity fund raiser, they brought the Blues Brothers in to perform. (I'm getting to the interesting bit now). I'm still not too sure why he mentioned that... At any rate, he then said that in a few weeks, they're bringing in an old friend of his from high school, that used to do voices at the talent show, and MC the dances, etc... having now gone on to bigger and better things. The biggest thing now being the voice of Goofy. Yes my friends, he was talking about none other than Bill Farmer (the original Sam for you youngin's).

I was shocked. So close to him and yet, so far... :)
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Erwin;25690 said:
    I met Dave Grossman. I win.

--Erwin
    I did too! And I made a Monkey Island reference that he didn't remember. And Brendan did.
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    The guy who played The Rocketeer bought our DVD at Wondercon!
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    Jake;25640 said:
    One time CliffyB pushed my friend and I out of the way when we were trying to play Okami at E3.
    I showed CliffyB how to play Blast Miner and then he asked me about Bone2. And then we held hands and frolicked off into a meadow.
    Erwin;25690 said:
    I met Dave Grossman. I win.

--Erwin
    I can see the back of Dave Grossman's head right now.
    sirilluminator;25820 said:
    I did too! And I made a Monkey Island reference that he didn't remember. And Brendan did.
    Brendan writes his jokes next to me all day. And he laughs really loudly at his own gags.
  • User Avatar Image
    Kevin Telltale Staff
    I had a really awkward moment with Tim Schafer. But I think that was mostly my fault.
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    Kevin;25843 said:
    I had a really awkward moment with Tim Schafer. But I think that was mostly my fault.
    I had a really awkward moment with Kevin Bruner. But I think that was mostly his fault... it's always his fault... :(
  • Kevin;25843 said:
    care to elaborate? :rolleyes:
  • Chuck;25676 said:
    I ended up throwing up in front of Barry Levinson & George Lucas. stopping every so often to let me get out of his car and throw up on the side of the road.
    An amusing tale, made unfortunately double by your nick mate. :D
  • John Digweed kicked me in the back on my 18th birthday.
  • User Avatar Image
    Squinky Telltale Alumni
    Kevin;25843 said:
    NickTTG;25848 said:
    I had a really awkward moment with Kevin Bruner. But I think that was mostly his fault... it's always his fault... :(
    I had a really awkward moment with Nick the Intern. It was probably Kevin's fault too, though I'm not quite sure how.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    Everytime I'm at Telltale, you can cut through the tension with a knife, it's so thick. ;)
Add Comment