User Avatar Image

Q&A With Ryan Jones, Artist

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users
Cruising past Ryan's desk, it's hard not to peer over his shoulder and see what he's working on- with his own unique style, he turns Telltale's dreams into visual inspiration, and sets the stage for how our games play out.

TODAY, that's Friday 3/26 from 3-4pm PST, we're gonna have him in here to do a Q&A and release some new concept art for you guys! Got any questions for him? The place is here, the time is now! Bring it on.
97 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ryan, I gotta give you a high-five for being an Earthworm Jim fan. It's good to see it's still got it's fair share of a fanbase.
  • Yeah, I have a question. Is it intentional that "pharaoh" is spelled wrong in this image?
  • How long does it usually take you finish one of your wonderful drawing such as the Christmas card for the news letter, or the news paper article?
  • User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Alumni
    Will;278683 said:
    Shaun Finney would beat us all. But then he wouldn't eat the cookie because it's not very healthy.
    I'd fight him for that cookie...I got some swords over here....

And I LIKE cookies!!!
  • bubbledncr;278754 said:
    i'd fight him for that cookie...i got some swords over here....

And i like cookies!!!
    Oh SNAP.

It's so ON.
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    Will;278683 said:
    Shaun Finney would beat us all. But then he wouldn't eat the cookie because it's not very healthy.
    I would probably just admire it while standing on a small mountain of unconscious game developers.

Also it's probably on, Jessica.
  • Shauntron;278771 said:
    Also it's probably on, Jessica.
    Building a sentry!
  • Love the art.

Chuckled at the "museum of mostly natural history".

Do we get a vid from the (cookie)slaughter?
Add Comment