User Avatar Image

When do you think the Earl Boen "Launch of the Screaming Narwhal" be released

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 936 users
Don't worry guys, this is just a joke, I'm taking the mickey out of all of the other threads similar to this one that we saw all throughout the season.
But you can take it seriously if you like.
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, "20th of March 21st" could also mean 19 days after March 21st.
  • Yes, there's still a chance!
  • I just noticed everyone has an eye for their avatars. :confused: Did I miss something again?
  • A pity the voice files are not exchangeable. I tried just copying the Mac's voice file over the PC version, but then, the game crashes immediately.
    I'm surprised that no one actually tried this before.
  • Maybe they did, but got the same result, and thus never mentioned it here as result, because it didn't work anyway.
  • Why is this such an anticipated thing? I'm surprised the amount of hype something as trivial as a tiny tiny portion of a single episode gets a new voice-over. It's only about 5 minutes at the most, why are people so looking forward to it? Are you going to play the first five minutes of the game twenty times in a row or something, just to soak in the brilliant voice of Earl Boen?
  • StarEye;277932 said:
    Why is this such an anticipated thing? I'm surprised the amount of hype something as trivial as a tiny tiny portion of a single episode gets a new voice-over. It's only about 5 minutes at the most, why are people so looking forward to it? Are you going to play the first five minutes of the game twenty times in a row or something, just to soak in the brilliant voice of Earl Boen?
    Well, um... :P
  • StarEye;277932 said:
    Why is this such an anticipated thing? I'm surprised the amount of hype something as trivial as a tiny tiny portion of a single episode gets a new voice-over. It's only about 5 minutes at the most, why are people so looking forward to it? Are you going to play the first five minutes of the game twenty times in a row or something, just to soak in the brilliant voice of Earl Boen?
    Because I can't do my audio version of Chapter One until I get LeChuck's voice, and since it's the first cutscene I want to start with that?
  • StarEye;277932 said:
    Are you going to play the first five minutes of the game twenty times in a row or something, just to soak in the brilliant voice of Earl Boen?
    yes yes I am
  • avistew;277980 said:
    Because I can't do my audio version of Chapter One until I get LeChuck's voice, and since it's the first cutscene I want to start with that?
    That I can understand. :)
Add Comment