User Avatar Image

Team Flocke vs Team Jacob (spoilers)

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 548 users
anyone watch lost here? who are you rooting for Team Flocke (The man in black useing John Locke's body) or Team Jacob (the garudian of the Island who was stabed to death by Ben who was being manipulated by Flocke)
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Who exactly would really be supporting The Man in Black though? He's a bad egg through and through
  • JedExodus;280007 said:
    Who exactly would really be supporting The Man in Black though? He's a bad egg through and through
    I am he rocks! hes the best thing about this series. And I genraly root for villians anyway XD
  • TBH I'm kinda lost here; I'm rooting for Team Dexter - which thread is that again? :D
  • Leak;280021 said:
    TBH I'm kinda lost here; I'm rooting for Team Dexter - which thread is that again? :D
    IDK a dexter thread I guess
  • Sailorcuteness;280015 said:
    I am he rocks!
    (F)Locke has man cleevage*

    Good day sir!

    and isn't Hurley
  • JedExodus;280030 said:
    (F)Locke has man cleevage*

    Good day sir!

    and isn't Hurley

    theres so many versions of him only one has moobs and his smoke form is smexy
  • Sailorcuteness;280041 said:
    theres so many versions of him only one has moobs and his smoke form is smexy
    There's loads of versions of the Man in Black, but there's only one Flocke!

    Game set and match chap!
  • JedExodus;280063 said:
    There's loads of versions of the Man in Black, but there's only one Flocke!

    Game set and match chap!
    yh but the smoke version is a part of Team Flocke
  • I'm rooting for Team Rejoicetheresnoseasonseven.
  • Sailorcuteness;280065 said:
    yh but the smoke version is a part of Team Flocke
    Well so's Kate and Sawyer, but I don't see how it ties into John Locke's voluptuous body.

    Anyway, The Man in Black has all the lsoers of the group Kate, never been a good character. Claire crazy Autralian tart, ran around shouting "AAAAROON" for about 65% of the screen. Sawyer, formerly the coolest character on the island til he started getting all moody and punching mirrors and giving absouletly everyone the crazy eyes

    Jacob's got Ben. Game over
Add Comment