User Avatar Image

We are SO hiring!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 12.3K users
Haven't heard the news? Sheesh, we've only been saying it everywhere. If you've ever wanted to work for Telltale, now is the time, because we're hiring! A wealth of undiscovered joys await you in lovely Northern California, as you can share philosophical views on video games with your favorite Telltalers over lunch, or play Contra after hours in the meeting room.

You may even hear Mike Stemmle singing.

Think you got what it takes? Head over to our jobs site and show us whatcha got!
http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/

We are mainly looking for applicants within the U.S. but all resumes will be looked at.
481 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • nikasaur;280343 said:
    Perfect.
    Excellent. I can begin immediately. Er, um, does your facility have a bathysphere dock? Also, my battalion of splicer guards require a stock of ADAM. Oh, and I like to have a few Big Daddy/Little Sister pairs roaming about the workplace, if you don't mind. I can negotiate these things, if you like.
  • I'm still vying for "studio mom." I will make this happen, paid or not. Expect baked goods soon.
  • Note to self: As soon as I go to college, apply for every programming, writing, art and any other video-game related classes. All of them.
  • MalkyTop;280378 said:
    Note to self: As soon as I go to college, apply for every programming, writing, art and any other video-game related classes. All of them.
    Or better: Try to find out what are you really good at. In that way, maybe you can make a living out of this even if you don't enter to the video games bussiness
  • MalkyTop;280378 said:
    Note to self: As soon as I go to college, apply for every programming, writing, art and any other video-game related classes. All of them.
    With the sweat of your brow, you could even start your own video game company. After all, it is your work and you are entitled to it. Any man who tells you different either has his finger in your pocket, or a pistol at your neck.
  • Will;280319 said:
    Do.
    The web. Using a mouse, mices, using mice. Clicking, double clicking. The computer screen, of course. The keyboard. The... bit that goes on the floor down there.
  • Rather Dashing said:
    Ha! Reading, sending, deleting? I can REPLY to emails! I can even SORT emails, by tags! I can also provide uneducated and inaccurate psychological analysis of people based on the emails they send!
    Oh yeah? I can block spam with the power of my mind!

In unrelated news, I will totally apply for a testing position if I ever move to America!
  • Well I can post in Internet forums. Take that!
Add Comment