User Avatar Image

Boobs: an artistic discussion

posted by Jen Kollic on - last edited - Viewed by 35.2K users
Secret Fawful;279053 said:
I decided to do some Morgan fanart, since I've barely contributed to this topic at all. And I used the opportunity to try a bit of a new style.

Sketch to Finished Product-

That looks great! I love Winslow's expression.

And I also agree that Thriller Guybrush needs to be an official smiley.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes, well now that someone mentioned the eye, it's beginning to bother me. plz fit it Mr. Fawful.
  • I'm sure people would be commenting more on other features if the boobs weren't such a focal point here.
  • @avistew - The reason most people overlooked the face is because it's a unique style choice and most people are used to it.

@Jen Kollic - It does. Someone should make that.

Better?

• I was tempted to make some art with obnoxious ratios but then I decided I am feeling way to lazy today to do that
  • Secret Fawful;280900 said:

Better?
    Yeah. But do you really think that hairstyle is suitable? ;) You should fix that too. :rolleyes:
  • I know what would fix it! Could you draw her in Steve Purcell's style? And make it Anemone instead of Elaine?

In all seriousness though, I love all of the constructive criticism in this thread and encourage it to continue, just make sure everyone keeps it constructive.
  • Will;280908 said:
    I know what would fix it! Could you draw her in Steve Purcell's style? And make it Anemone instead of Elaine?
    Now I want to see this. Somebody do this.
  • Just to see the changes Elaine have been going through (looping in order).
    GuruGuru214;280909 said:
    Now I want to see this. Somebody do this.
    No Steve Purcell-style, but I do have an unfinished sketch of Alemonade in... fishnet :o
  • dadel;280919 said:

no steve purcell-style, but i do have an unfinished sketch of alemonade in... fishnet :o
    you monster!!!
  • Secret Fawful;280900 said:
    @Jen Kollic - It does. Someone should make that.
    Are you asking for a CHALLEEEEEEEEENGE?!

Seriously though, I should totally write that. And post it somewhere that isn't this forum, because it won't be mind-safe, let alone work-safe.
This discussion has been closed.