User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.1K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know i most of the time hated those trousers but oh well, what was it i wanted to say? Ah yes, what i really loved was my spaceship jimjam, my wizards hat (hey, at least for me it was a wizard's hat!) and my tom. But i won't post a picture of me wearing all this as well.
  • Laserschwert;278903 said:
    Did I mention you look like Stifler? I think I did... :D
    This is gonna haunt me forever isn't it? ;)
  • I never understood the attraction of Stifler's mom ...
  • Little Writer;281215 said:
    I never understood the attraction of Stifler's mom ...
    I'm gonna ignore this, or at least pretend like you're talking about the ORIGINAL Stifler's mom...
  • Of course I am!

What's up with this board? Why does everyone keep feeling offended by my posts? I'm not writing anything different than what I write on other forums.
  • Little Writer;281219 said:
    Of course I am!

What's up with this board? Why does everyone keep feeling offended by my posts? I'm not writing anything different than what I write on other forums.
    I know it's sometimes hard to tell on the internetz, but I was joking. ;)
  • Okay, cool. Sorry if I overreacted. It's just that I've had similar replies that were serious and I'm getting a bit tired of that.
  • patters;278811 said:
    It's York in England, a very pretty small city.
    Sod off. Size isn't what matters, Lancastrian!
  • Gryffalio;282044 said:
    York's really nice, but with you living in Oxford as well i'd say that I prefer Oxford, it's really a lovely part of the world
  • Gryffalio;282044 said:
    HEY I am not Lancastrian, I merely go to Uni there. I hail from between Cambridge and London, as well as being born in Somerset. I like small, I like big.
Add Comment