User Avatar Image

We are SO hiring!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 12.3K users
Haven't heard the news? Sheesh, we've only been saying it everywhere. If you've ever wanted to work for Telltale, now is the time, because we're hiring! A wealth of undiscovered joys await you in lovely Northern California, as you can share philosophical views on video games with your favorite Telltalers over lunch, or play Contra after hours in the meeting room.

You may even hear Mike Stemmle singing.

Think you got what it takes? Head over to our jobs site and show us whatcha got!
http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/

We are mainly looking for applicants within the U.S. but all resumes will be looked at.
481 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • avistew;280490 said:
    Well I can post in Internet forums. Take that!
    Wow, you're right! I'm not sure I could even wrap my mind around that one, let alone actually do what you do.
  • Unfortunately, I'm a 19 year old history major with minors in theater and broadcasting. I'm pretty much unhirable, since all I've got going for me is a love of TTG! It's probably better to play the games than make them, though... Possibly?
  • One day, in the distant future, I'll try and work for you guys. After I finish college and university. Even though I live in Australia. I'd move if I had to.
  • The Masked Claus;280674 said:
    college
    Year eleven and twelve? Just curious.
  • Well, they obvioulsy have to hire a Dutch person, such as me, if only to find out what those German have been saying behind their backs... :p
  • How long are the resume's in the system for?
  • I really want to be a tester! Ohhhh, God, please let it still be around when I finish my courses of study at Uni!
  • The Highway;280809 said:
    I really want to be a tester! Ohhhh, God, please let it still be around when I finish my courses of study at Uni!
    Testing isn't all it's cracked up to be. I was once on IRC with someone who claimed to have tested 4-player splitscreen for the N64 port of Daikatana for DAYS. Oh, and the TV was a 17 inch POS. Now, Telltale, granted, makes good games. Still, what if you had to test one at a particularly shit phase of development? Take my advice: move to Rapture and test plasmids instead.
  • The Masked Claus;280674 said:
    One day, in the distant future, I'll try and work for you guys. After I finish college and university. Even though I live in Australia. I'd move if I had to.
    Australia? I thought they were an SAR of the People's Republic what with the restrictions on gaming, Internet censorship, and the inability to own firearms. How do you expect to be able to move out without party authorisation?

Four more years of Ruddkips!
  • As long as you bring me on with the title "Computer Systems Analyst" I qualify to go over there under NAFTA. Though I'd much rather be working on design than being the code monkey.
Add Comment