User Avatar Image

We are SO hiring!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 11.7K users
Haven't heard the news? Sheesh, we've only been saying it everywhere. If you've ever wanted to work for Telltale, now is the time, because we're hiring! A wealth of undiscovered joys await you in lovely Northern California, as you can share philosophical views on video games with your favorite Telltalers over lunch, or play Contra after hours in the meeting room.

You may even hear Mike Stemmle singing.

Think you got what it takes? Head over to our jobs site and show us whatcha got!
http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/

We are mainly looking for applicants within the U.S. but all resumes will be looked at.
481 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Andrew Ryan;281430 said:
    Testing isn't all it's cracked up to be.
    Testings not cracked up to be anything. Kids in third grade that hear about the job go nuts because it sounds like they're just playing video games and getting payed. But it's really just going through a game, hunting for glitches, and then writing detailed reports on what happened. Most sensible people realize that testing is just a way of getting into the industry, so you can get a better job later (programming, marketing, etc.)
  • natlinxz;281885 said:
    Testings not cracked up to be anything. Kids in third grade that hear about the job go nuts because it sounds like they're just playing video games and getting payed. But it's really just going through a game, hunting for glitches, and then writing detailed reports on what happened. Most sensible people realize that testing is just a way of getting into the industry, so you can get a better job later (programming, marketing, etc.)
    Programming is just like testing except that you have to destroy your brain to do it sometimes.
  • Pale Man;281890 said:
    Programming is just like testing except that you have to destroy your brain to do it sometimes.
    Fortunately at big companies you have others to test your code. Modder programmers generally have to try out their own fixes, which can be a pain. :p

I generally prefer it to complain at others people crap, than trying to fix it myself ;).
  • The Highway;280809 said:
    I really want to be a tester! Ohhhh, God, please let it still be around when I finish my courses of study at Uni!
    Apparently testing is mind-numbingly boring and will make you hate video games for the rest of your life.
    Starchie Spudnoggin;282084 said:
    Ooh! Ooh! Hire ME!.. Oh, wait...
  • I'd love to work for you guys! Do you have an opening for a biologist?
  • Starchie Spudnoggin;282084 said:
    Ooh! Ooh! Hire ME!.. Oh, wait...
    Oh, Steve, you wily devil. You know, there's always room for artists in Rapture!
  • Andrew Ryan;282313 said:
    Oh, Steve, you wily devil. You know, there's always room for artists in Rapture!
    That's not Steve, it's a hairy imposter.
  • Fealiks;282593 said:
    That's not Steve, it's a hairy imposter.
    A hairy imposter? Atlas!
  • I hear Ron Gilbert is looking for a job! ;)
  • Ash735;283614 said:
    I hear Ron Gilbert is looking for a job! ;)
    Yeah, recruit him for Tales 2 ^_^

Or MI3a >.>
Add Comment