User Avatar Image

The Legendary General Art Thread

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 33.9K users
Well, we've got a Sam & Max Fanart Thread, a Monkey Island Fanart Thread, so why not a thread for art in general? We've obviously got a lot of talented artists on the Telltale forum, and it would be a shame to just restrict them to showing us just their Sam & Max and Monkey Island art. So if you've got any awesome art that you're proud of and want to share with us, post it here! It doesn't have to be an art piece of games, it could be movie art, art inspired by books, inspired by songs, art of bands or musicians, or something completely random; it can be of anything - as it is a place for art in general. So yeah, share, show us what you've got!
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Will;278782 said:
    Is it weird that I just glanced at that picture and said to myself "oh weird, that looks like an IUD" before actually processing the rest of the picture?
    Well you're the first person who had that reaction (that I know of), so... Maybe?
  • avistew;278777 said:
    I made this for an image bank:

Naked people!
  • Scrawffler;277946 said:
    Nice! Kind of reminds me of this morphing project we had to do for design class, only you did it better than me. :|
  • Lennie Melvin;278171 said:

Bigger version here
    Wow! That looks like a Voodoo Lady tarot card! It should be featured in season 2.
  • Here's some concept art I did for an upcoming Dutch animated feature film:

Check out the blog for more :)

[/shameless plug]
  • I freaking love that turtle.

Oh and I was going through my blog and it turns out I have another Telltale-related Pecan and Linlin comic from around Halloween last year. I guess I didn't post it anywhere because I thought it wasn't Monkey-Island-related enough for the MI fanart thread and then I forgot about it.

(Yes it's exaggerated but we did spend our Halloween doing this like losers. THANKS FOR RUINING IT TELLTALE.)
  • Junaid;278859 said:
    Here's some concept art I did for an upcoming Dutch animated feature film
    Awesome! :eek: Is there no end to your awesomeness?
    PecanBlue;278870 said:
    (Yes it's exaggerated but we did spend our Halloween doing this like losers. THANKS FOR RUINING IT TELLTALE.)
    I'm just thinking, too bad it wasn't episode 5. That would have been pretty Halloween-related.
  • Thanks for the comments on my art!
    Junaid;277962 said:
    You should make an animation of that :)
    You must be psychic because I'm already working on it!!

@Lennie Melvin - that is really cool, and great details!

@avistew - clever, very clever. :)

@Junaid - those are awesome! :D I was just checking out the blog too; even though I don't understand a word of Dutch it looks like it'll be a really nice film just from looking at the concept art.

@PecanBlue - nice comic, glad to know I wasn't the only one who spent my Halloween playing games with a friend! I agree with avistew that if chapter 5 had come out for Halloween that would've been really appropriate. But if that had happened you probably wouldn't have made this cool comic. :D
  • Scrawffler;278912 said:
    glad to know I wasn't the only one who spent my Halloween playing games with a friend!
    Well, Lin was just going to stay home like a loser and play Silent Hill. I was going to go to a Lincoln Road celebration with another friend, but then he canceled at the last second. :| So I ended up being a loser with her. (just kidding nobody is a loser, people playing games on Halloween are cool)

And a little making-of:
Add Comment