User Avatar Image

What if Telltale actually did make for old consoles!

posted by Victory63 on - last edited - Viewed by 248 users
Just a thought, after seeing the april fools of Tales of Monkey Island for the Virtual Boy, why not Telltale actually create games for old consoles but for a cheaper way, those that are CD based. I know games by indie groups are still being made for the Dreamcast cause of the fandom still for it. So why doesn't Telltale have a go once and if goes well then make another.
Of course just for sale through the store, first start a pre-order and with how many pre-orders it you'll know exactly how many copies to make of the game so none goes to waste.

This all of course just a thought.
5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vitas;282392 said:
    Just a thought, after seeing the april fools of Tales of Monkey Island for the Virtual Boy, why not Telltale actually create games for old consoles but for a cheaper way, those that are CD based. I know games by indie groups are still being made for the Dreamcast cause of the fandom still for it. So why doesn't Telltale have a go once and if goes well then make another.
    Of course just for sale through the store, first start a pre-order and with how many pre-orders it you'll know exactly how many copies to make of the game so none goes to waste.

This all of course just a thought.
    Which april fools?
    I didn't see that one :/

EDIT: Oh haha. I found it on the blog. Excellent.
  • There are C64 games still being made by the community. Should I pray for a ToMI for C64?
  • We gamers have already done that. :)
    Chyron8472;259292 said:
    guitarsareboring;259631 said:
    Here's my shabby NES effort

Jen Kollic;259653 said:
    And if we're doing console ports, here's one with polygons that you can shave with:

GuruGuru214;259707 said:
    Pff, you amateurs[...]

imageimage
  • Lol this is why I said disc based. Cause y'know making the cartridges would be bit expensive.
Add Comment