User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.7K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

image

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ok, here's I go. That's me:

    image
  • avistew;282209 said:
    I've been wondering, where did you get a ring?
    It was a prop for another project that we incidentally were going to do THAT DAY... Chyron happened to nail it, how serendipitous.
  • image


    Well here is another amazing picture of me, this is why you all only see me post on here at night and in the early morning.
  • image
    Arr!

    God i look depressed there... In my defense, my Fake beard had rubbed off (I'm rubbish at growing my own, they always turn out ginger, and curly...), and i was checking the damage!
  • puzzlebox;282239 said:



    That's me in the front

    And I thought I'd seen everything from snorkelers.

    Never seen anyone actually snorkel in capris before, so either you had an amazing studio photographer or...
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    JJoyce;282755 said:

    Never seen anyone actually snorkel in capris before, so either you had an amazing studio photographer or...
    You've never seen or heard of boardshorts ("boardies")? Not the most hydrodynamic of things, but they stop your butt/thighs from getting sunburnt.
  • puzzlebox;282756 said:
    You've never seen or heard of boardshorts ("boardies")? Not the most hydrodynamic of things, but they stop your butt/thighs from getting sunburnt.
    Oh sure.

    See them all the time. With the washed out corner and extrapolating from the other pics, somehow I'd put 2 + 2 together and came out with 'she's snorkeling in capris....ok' :D

    Never been a fan of them, but then again, a skinsuit or 3mm shorty tend to be a bit more comfortable (in my opinion) anyway, particularly when you've got a tank on your back.
  • zmally;282127 said:
    OH MY GOD IS THAT A GIANT PINEAPPLE?!
    No, just a tree. You see them around in places.
  • Friar;282636 said:
    image
    Arr!

    God i look depressed there... In my defense, my Fake beard had rubbed off (I'm rubbish at growing my own, they always turn out ginger, and curly...), and i was checking the damage!


    You could always get a highly sophisticated beard weave that was made from the chest and back hair of real pirates, then glue it to your ear hair.
  • Here I am. My wife took this picture (she loves photography) for an article feature on me for a soundtrack I had written for a game. I'm also using it on my website for now.

    image
Add Comment