User Avatar Image

We are SO hiring!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 12.3K users
Haven't heard the news? Sheesh, we've only been saying it everywhere. If you've ever wanted to work for Telltale, now is the time, because we're hiring! A wealth of undiscovered joys await you in lovely Northern California, as you can share philosophical views on video games with your favorite Telltalers over lunch, or play Contra after hours in the meeting room.

You may even hear Mike Stemmle singing.

Think you got what it takes? Head over to our jobs site and show us whatcha got!
http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/

We are mainly looking for applicants within the U.S. but all resumes will be looked at.
481 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Okay, so Ron didn't make any good games in the past 10 years, and then when he works on DeathSpank he leaves the company before it's even done... AGAIN I might add (3 times even? I lost count).

Am I the only one who thinks that's more than stupid, and he shouldn't be hired by TTG?
  • Uh, the game IS done. it's just going through certifications and stuff with Microsoft and Sony. And it's supposedly a great game.
  • StarEye;283844 said:
    Uh, the game IS done. it's just going through certifications and stuff with Microsoft and Sony. And it's supposedly a great game.
    And even though he's not working there anymore, he's sticking around with Hothead for the purposes of promoting the game.

I mean, I know Curse fans on these forums really want to vilify Ron Gilbert for some reason, but this is at the very least a stretch.
  • My post history will not endear me to Ron Gilbert if he joins TTG staff.

...oops?
  • Rather Dashing;283890 said:
    I mean, I know Curse fans on these forums really want to vilify Ron Gilbert for some reason, but this is at the very least a stretch.
    Really? I've heard hardly any bad words said against Ron Gilbert. I'm a huge Curse fan and I think he's brilliant.

Leaving Hothead at this point shows huge integrity, in my opinion. He's committed solely to making sure that his game is perfect rather than being committed to the company he works for or a pay-cheque. I wish more designers could be that way.
  • You know who'd I really like to see come back? Chris Purvis, Larry Ahern or Jonathan Ackley. Those guys were rad.

Though anyone who does a good job and is happy being in the company would be a good addition, I suppose. :)
  • Giant Tope;283721 said:
    Telltale's collecting them all like action figures. Tim better watch his back.
    LOL!

Yeah, Tim's probably safe...for now.

Seriously though, if Ron does show up for work at TTG, they're going to have one hell of a stacked adventure game company.
  • Assuming they all get along, sure.
  • Has Ron done something in the past to make people think he's difficult to get along with?
  • Haven't you heard? Ron is a professed Satanist Neo-Nazi. The Marquis de Sade is his idol. He also eats puppies for breakfast.
Add Comment