User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.5K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    I have to say that I very much enjoy everyone's pics. It's lovely to see and think of you as real people, not just screen names. :)
  • puzzlebox;284928 said:
    I have to say that I very much enjoy everyone's pics. It's lovely to see and think of you as real people, not just screen names. :)
    I wish I was real people, but alas...wait what? People think I'm real peoples...:)
  • Here's a tiny picture of myself, smiling half-heartedly. The best kind of smile. The picture looks warped, but that's just my face.

And here's me as a kid, pulling a retarded face (that's a lie - I was just retarded):

• Aww ... you were an adorable, little boy! I'd post a pic of myself as a kid, but that would require using a scanner and frankly, I have not changed much in the face since I was five.
  • Have I ever seen a picture of you lena?
  • Ohhh I have pics from when I was just a little hellion.... I will not bother reposting a recent pic of me because there are already a few of me floating around the boards..

Also doesn't my son look a lot like me when I was little?... only he is half Asian.
  • @Joop I posted waaaaay back with a picture of me with my totally real mustache which I did not just draw on the photo. Very real.
    @Irishmile squeeeeeeal! So cute! I love serious babies, and he just looks like a little professor! And he definitely has your nose :)
  • D'AWWWW! And yeah he does, very much so.
    Lena_P;284986 said:
    @Irishmile squeeeeeeal! So cute! I love serious babies, and he just looks like a little professor! And he definitely has your nose :)
    Serious? I thought he had quite the cheeky smile, myself
  • Irishmile, you're goddamned adorable. You have made my manheart go "squee!!!" and this does not bode well for you. Your kid looks the spit of young you, bar the Asianess of course
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Irishmile, both you and your son have a smile that says you're on the verge of doing something naughty. :p
Add Comment