User Avatar Image

My idea for a location of season two :)

posted by cirolmo on - last edited - Viewed by 273 users

This is only a little sketch initially without more pretensions, afther I have thought.."maybe this can be are a probable bizzarre location for a "second season"..

I have post some sketchs in this page,I don't want be invasive.. But a of my dream wuold work for the Tell Tale game like sketcher (not only for a future Tales of Monkey Island, but also in generals..)

I want do others sketchs about the gemes fo the Tell Tale in this days :)

http://cirocangialosi.blogspot.com/
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Please apply for a concept-artist position at Telltale!! :)
  • Fealiks;283300 said:
    Please apply for a concept-artist position at Telltale!! :)
    Seconded!
  • Yes, yes, yes! Please apply! We saw how much the look of Tales was influenced by Ryan Jones' concept art because the game itself looked very similar to the art. So I'd love to see where Monkey Island could go if they shaped the game around both your art and Ryan's art! You simply must apply, you'd surely be a great addition to Telltale.
  • It looks kind of complimentary to Ryan's art.. Its a little more exaggerated than Ryan's... for example the base of the building tapers down to about the size of a closet... but it seems like it would fit in the world of MI.
  • Irishmile;283654 said:
    It looks kind of complimentary to Ryan's art.. It's a little more exaggerated than Ryan's... for example the base of the building tapers down to about the size of a closet
    I see what you mean. But he'd, of course, have the ability to alter his drawings and art style so that it'd be easier to make an actual location out of. Of course, this is just fan art (made for fun), not concept art (done for a job and made for a purpose). Sorry, I'm sure you've already taken this all into consideration.
    Irishmile;283654 said:
    ... but it seems like it would fit in the world of MI.
    Of course, we've seen loads of wacky buildings in the MI world. And it would be quite hilarious to have this tiny hut that looks like the size of an outhouse on the exterior, but then have this huge open room on the interior.

I saw someone mention an idea similar to this during a discussion about the Screaming Narwhal and what it's quarters and lower deck(s) would look like.
    Irishmile;283654 said:
    the base of the building tapers down to about the size of a closet... but it seems like it would fit in the world of MI.
    No pun intended?

Quote dissection complete.
  • That is awesome!
    Though I'm not the biggest fan of EMI, I really liked the swamp locations on Lucre Island. Especially Peg-nose's house.

This looks like some kind of super misanthropic "Geddoffa-mah-property" nut's house floating just off the shore.
  • Really amazing artwork there, you truly have some great talent. I'd have to agree though that it's a bit too exaggerated for a MI game but it's certainly a great outline for a creepy voodoo lady's shack
  • Fealiks;283300 said:
    Please apply for a concept-artist position at Telltale!! :)
    Third. You're really good!
  • thin029;286234 said:
    Third. You're really good!
    Let's waste no time and collect some signatures for his visa recommendation (so he can work in the US/for a US company) :D :D
Add Comment