User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.3K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Glad to see I'm not the only climber here!

BEARD WAR!!

• I think you guys can grow better beards than I can.... I have a bearded picture somewhere on the site.
  • I can't grow a beard. Sure, the hair will grow, but my face gets itchy as hell. I couldn't pull one off anyway.
  • Picture, huh? Well my avatar is me. Yeah I know I have beautiful eyes, hair, beard, etc. I get that allot.
  • Getting a bit of a beard war here so might as well join in the fray with my pathetic attempt at growing a beard. Mind you, I'm not really attempting to grow a beard, it's more a case of not liking shaving much. Oh and the photo quality is terrible because I've got a mobile phone with a rubbish camera. I could do with getting myself a proper digital camera some day. And I need a haircut!

• GuruGuru214;286335 said:
    I can't grow a beard. Sure, the hair will grow, but my face gets itchy as hell. I couldn't pull one off anyway.
    Same here. I hate beards. Not in general, but on myself. But sometimes I get lazy and don't want to shave, then the weed comes out and in a few days' time I look all vagranty. Actually, I hate body hair in general.
  • GuruGuru214;286335 said:
    I can't grow a beard. Sure, the hair will grow, but my face gets itchy as hell. I couldn't pull one off anyway.
    I can't talk about beards, but as far I'm am concerned shaving is itchier than not shaving. Of course, beards keep growing longer, like hair, while body hair doesn't, so I can see there are differences. It's possible the itch is one of said differences, considering my husband has the same problem.
  • avistew;286526 said:
    bears keep growing longer
    The imagery.

I thought of this.
  • I shaved my face, like, two days ago. So even if I wasn't horribly paranoid, and even if I didn't have the most horrible neckbeard-goatees the world has ever seen, I would be walking into a Beard War battle without a sword.
Add Comment