User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.1K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Is it a shoe thing? I bet its a shoe thing.
    Rather Dashing;286805 said:
    I think that it can be. After all, just "not saying no" does not mean complicity. However, it's still not rape, because the inanimate cannot be opposed to anything.
    Its a question of consent really.
  • Irishmile;286806 said:
    Its a question of consent really.
    Ah, but then is it rape because consent can't be given? Or is it not, because consent can't be denied?
  • Rather Dashing;286808 said:
    Ah, but then is it rape because consent can't be given? Or is it not, because consent can't be denied?
    This actually raises a pretty interesting point, actually. It's almost universally considered rape when a minor a person in a compromised mental state is slept with, because these people are not capable of providing consent or capable of entering into contracts. This makes the question of closet rape a bit trickier!
  • Here's another question for you: is it rape if the closet has no orifices to rape? Or does the closet have orifices, in which case, what the hell man?
  • GuruGuru214;286821 said:
    Here's another question for you: is it rape if the closet has no orifices to rape?
    No, it wouldn't be.
    Or does the closet have orifices[?]
    ...however, yes it does.
    in which case, what the hell man?
    The secret is in the frosting.

But I'll never tell.
  • Rather Dashing;286823 said:
    ...however, yes it does.
    Is this like those walls in Silent Hill or something?

• Rape is about lack of consent, and someone who can't speak (because paralysed, nonverbal or whatever) can definitely get raped. However rape is about violence, both sexual and mental (it's an act of control most of all) so something that doesn't have any feelings, be them emotional or physical, can't be raped.
    So I'm afraid closets aren't considered rapable by law. If your closets are offended by that I suggest they start fighting for this right.
    Roivas;286794 said:
    I've only gone golfing once but I heard the key to a good game was looking goofy.
    So tell us, what is it like, getting a negative score in golf?
  • avistew;286937 said:
    So tell us, what is it like, getting a negative score in golf?
    *cough* actually, getting a negative score is kind of the whole point.

<-- just spent a week on a golf course
Add Comment