User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 14.5K users
Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Voxels are totally three-dimensional! D=

But hey, sure. Probably better in 2 dimensions, considering he was even 2-dimensional in SBCG4AP.
  • Ok, forgetting my previous posts, according to the countdown something is going to happen at this time.
    Thursday, 15 April 2010 at 12:00 Noon San Francisco time
    Hopefully my calculations are correct, this time.
    Click to find out what time it will be where you are.
  • What the Hell telltale? 301 was supposed to come out today and I look at my games list and it doesn't say it's downloadable yet!
  • PressidentMax;287809 said:
    What the Hell telltale? 301 was supposed to come out today and I look at my games list and it doesn't say it's downloadable yet!
    m( <-- Facepalm ASCII smiley
  • PressidentMax;287809 said:
    What the Hell telltale? 301 was supposed to come out today and I look at my games list and it doesn't say it's downloadable yet!
    If you have a look at my link above, you will see that something will happen at 8pm in London. (If your the same time as that though).
  • Dutch TellTale fan here, can't wait 'till the season premieres!
  • Hey uh, when can I download episode one of of the Devil's playhouse? It comes out today right?
  • avistew;286961 said:
    .....I didn't write down the pattern as I went...
    Your needlework skills are amazing; Sam & Max look great! :cool:

I'm trying hard not to be jealous as I'm a pattern lemming. Speaking for myself, no pattern = a basket of dust covered yarn. Creating proportioned shapes that actually match while on-the-fly is, in my opinion, nothing short of awesome.

I'd be a happy(ier) woman if I had just half of your needlework talent!
  • Shotgun Diplomacy;287875 said:
    Dutch TellTale fan here, can't wait 'till the season premieres!
    Welcome to the forum, fellow dutchie. Where are you from?
  • yoshimickster;287882 said:
    Hey uh, when can I download episode one of of the Devil's playhouse? It comes out today right?
    Calm down guys. Yes it comes out today. But it's like 6am their time right now. They still need to wake up and wander over to the servers and tell them to start sharing and stuff. We've all been through this before. If your nail biting just keep refreshing your account page or watching the countdown, otherwise wait for your pre-order email. There is no need to panic. Telltale is very considerate in that respect. If there is a need to panic I'm sure they'll tell us. :)
Add Comment