User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 14.5K users
Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fishstick_Kitty;287888 said:
    Your needlework skills are amazing; Sam & Max look great! :cool:

I'm trying hard not to be jealous as I'm a pattern lemming. Speaking for myself, no pattern = a basket of dust covered yarn. Creating proportioned shapes that actually match while on-the-fly is, in my opinion, nothing short of awesome.

I'd be a happy(ier) woman if I had just half of your needlework talent!
    Although to be fair, it's really that I'm not good at making patterns. I need to actually see it in 3D. And since I keep going back and changing things, I don't bother writing it down because I'd keep scratching it lol.
    It would be more practical if I wrote things down though, just in case I need a similar pattern later.
  • Joop;287894 said:
    Welcome to the forum, fellow dutchie. Where are you from?
    Hey, I'm from Haarlem!
  • Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!!! I'm downloading it and I'll be playing tomorrow! Once I finish, It'll be another long wait for the tomb of samunmak!
  • Sam & Max 301 is downloading at this moment... Woo Hoo! :D
  • Wearin' my S&M t-shirt and hat. All fired up to start playing 301!
  • avistew;287928 said:
    Although to be fair, it's really that I'm not good at making patterns. I need to actually see it in 3D. And since I keep going back and changing things, I don't bother writing it down because I'd keep scratching it lol.
    It would be more practical if I wrote things down though, just in case I need a similar pattern later.
    Maybe so, but when folks such as myself can only do squares, rectangles or circles without a pattern, we're very impressed with talent like yours. I'm way too hyper to rip out and repeat until I get it right because doing so makes me stabby :eek:

Also, if I were to ever to do something "practical", life as I know it would cease to exist.

Don't be modest, you're great! :D
  • Later folks, only 4% of S&M 301 left to go. *squeee!*
  • I am going to play it RIGHT NOW, one question though

can you get Valve to give me Sam & Max TF2 items

I mean come on if I had known about this i'da bought it on Steam AGES ago
  • I'm with the above statement. Being an avid TF2er as well, seeing anyone else with Sam & Max items in game will make me rage horribly.
  • wait, what? Sam & max items in TF2? is that true?

well crap ... wish i could get the items... oh well at least i will have the DVD
Add Comment